Chapter 149

Lu Yixuan stretched out his hand to pick him up, but was pushed away by Lin Luo's hand.

Lin Luo gathered up his clothes and stood up against the wall behind him.

Seeing that Lin Luo was about to leave, Lu Yixuan stretched out his hand and grabbed his wrist.

But when he was about to meet, Lin Luo reflexively threw his hand and took a step back, and his water-like eyes were covered with water at this time.

Lin Luo's retreating posture slightly hurt Lu Yixuan's heart, he really disliked him now.

He looked sideways at Lin Luo, who was hanging his head, and said in a hoarse voice: "Luo Luo, you should have told me earlier, so that An An didn't have to drink milk powder." Having milk is not something worth hiding, and there is no need to make the child suffer because of this.

"Come out and change your clothes, don't catch a cold."

After speaking, Lu Yixuan glanced at Lin Luo and saw that he was still silent, so he turned around and left the bathroom.

After coming to the living room, Lu Yixuan used to look for the cigarette box, and did not smoke after finding it, but just squeezed the cigarette box with slight force, and the green tendons on his arm collapsed.

The picture in the bathroom lingered in his mind, he was not a saint gentleman, facing Lin Luo, he had feelings.

He is a man, followed by a man.

He loves Lin Luo, so he doesn't want to do what Lin Luo doesn't want to do, but he doesn't want to endure it all the time, he can't even touch it, and his patience has always been bad.

Lin Luo was still standing in the corner of the bathroom, and after seeing Lu Yixuan leave, he slowly squatted down and hugged himself.

His heart was beating rapidly, he couldn't stop at all, and even his throat trembled with a cry that soured his nose, and Lin Luo rubbed his eyes to hold back his tears.

He thought about Ji Shiqian, when would he come to pick him up?

Thinking about it, Lin Luo felt that he was a little pretentious, wasn't it too good when there was no Ji Shiqian before? Why can't I get by now?

Bear with it any longer, Lin Luo thought to himself.

After Lin Luo went out, he happened to run into Lu's mother who came around the corner, and Lu's mother saw that he was covered in water, and asked with concern: "Why are your clothes wet?"

Lin Luo came closer, and she saw his red and swollen eyes, so she wondered if Lu Yixuan had bullied him.

She sighed secretly, only feeling that a breath was blocked in the trachea, and she couldn't go up or down.

"Go change your clothes, it's easy to catch a cold in the weather right now."

Lin Luo nodded muffled, went back to the bedroom and locked the door and changed his clothes, since he had An An, he was particularly concerned about his body, and he was afraid that a cold would be transmitted to An An.

After changing, Lin Luo returned to the living room to hold the child.

Lin Luo asked, "Have you been breastfed?"

The maid shook his head and replied, "President Lu said that there was no need to feed the little young master, saying that he would feed it personally after you came out." Holding

An An's hand stiffened, Lin Luo did not speak, directly held An An back to the bedroom to feed An An.

Lin Luo's heart was indescribably inferior and uncomfortable.