Chapter 137

Lin Luo now knew that it turned out that Ji Shiqian had been living in such an environment.

"Wake up quickly, An An is still waiting to call your father, if you wake up late, he won't recognize you." Lin Luo leaned into Ji Shiqian's ear and whispered, reaching out to carefully pull the quilt for him.

There is a display device next to the bed, which will show the patient's heart rate, blood pressure, etc., he occasionally stares at him, occasionally looks at the monitor, and sees the smooth data on it, he will be a little relieved.

Ji Shiqian had been sleeping for too long, he was really afraid that the man in front of him would fall asleep like this and would never wake up again.

After dawn, Lin Luo called Qin Yao, asked her if she was used to adapting to the environment, and asked An An if she was making a fuss.

After hearing An An's hissing sound on the phone, a smile appeared on Lin Luo's face.

He turned the call into a loudspeaker and put it in front of Ji Shiqian's ear.

"Listen, this is An An's voice, when you wake up, I'll bring An An to accompany you, okay?"

Lin Luo kept looking at Ji Shiqian's face, and did not notice the movement of Ji Shiqian's fingers at all.

After the call hung up, Lin Luo put down his mobile phone and held Ji Shiqian's hand and interlocked his fingers.

When he was lying unconscious on the bed and almost died, was Ji Shiqian also so uncomfortable?

He finally felt Ji Shiqian's mood, and also understood how selfish it was when he left and didn't tell Ji Shiqian.

Lin Luo was lying on the side of the bed, his eyes became more and more dry, and finally he couldn't help but close his eyes.

I don't know how long it took, Lin Luo felt his hand moving, he opened his eyes and raised his head to look at Ji Shiqian.

Ji Shiqian's brows furrowed, as if he wanted to open his eyes.

Lin Luo's face was happy, Ji Shiqian was consciously waking up, and Lin Luo quickly pressed the red button on the wall.

"Ji Shiqian, wake up, quickly open your eyes and look at me, I'm coming."

Ji Shiqian fell into a nightmare and couldn't extricate himself, he dreamed that he was at a wedding scene, he watched a couple of grooms walk up, they took vows to each other, exchanged rings, kissed.

When he got closer, he saw that one of the grooms was Lu Yixuan, and the other was actually Lin Luo.

He was anxious and angry, and wanted to rush over to kill Lu Yixuan, the dog thing, but a truck suddenly drove over and knocked him off, he fell to the ground weakly, looked at Lin Luo turned his head and said to him: If you die, I will take Ji Lin'an and Lu Yixuan to remarry.

"Don't even think about it!" Ji Shiqian opened his eyes sharply.

Ji Shiqian suddenly made a sound, which startled Lin Luo, he looked at Ji Shiqian's misty blue eyes stunnedly, and asked, "Don't think about anything?"

How could Lin Luo be in front of him, could he still be dreaming? Ji Shiqian habitually raised his right hand, and a sharp pain instantly came from his elbow.

"Don't move, you're still injured." Lin Luo hurriedly stopped him.

"I'm not dreaming, am I?" Ji Shiqian still couldn't believe it, "Could it be said that I'm already dead?"

"Ji Shiqian, are you stupid!" Lin Luo smiled angrily, he reached out and patted his forehead, "Do you still feel like you're dreaming?" The touch and temperature on his forehead proved that he was not dreaming and that he was not dead.