Chapte 104

"Mr. Lin, come with us, you will know what you want to do later." The man with the cigarette let out a lewd laugh, and the person who raised his hand to surround Lin Luo instantly pounced.

"Ji Shiqian... Hmm..."

"Still want to call someone?" The man pinched his jaw, his eyes mocking.

Lin Luo took two deep breaths and tried to calm himself down.

There are more than a dozen people in the other party's car, and Ji Shiqian alone has a small chance of rescuing him, so it is better to follow them obediently, send out the positioning, and let Ji Shiqian send more people to rescue him.

Lin Luo was pushed into a black car and pressed on the back seat, with two big men pressing his shoulders on his side, a driver sitting in front of him, and the man who was smoking a cigarette just now.

The atmosphere in the quiet carriage is a little eerie.

Lin Luo slowly spoke: "Who sent you?"

A car of people didn't move.

Lin Luo protected his stomach, his face was a little pale, at this time, the man sitting in the driver's seat took out his mobile phone from his pocket and put it to his ear.

"Brother Han, the person has been caught. "

On the way, about three hours or so to ... Okay..."

Lin Luo gritted his teeth, this was a premeditated kidnapping, but he couldn't think of who kidnapped him.

Brother Han... None of the people he knew had the surname Han, let alone offended.

The only thing that makes sense is to buy a murderer kidnapping.

Lin Luo closed his eyes, and a blurry figure appeared in his mind.

- Lu Yixuan.

Lu Yixuan's means he knows best, he will destroy what he can't get, maybe he really angered him last time, so this time he will send someone to tie him up.

The car staggered all the way to an abandoned factory.

It was a suburb, and it was already dark, the surroundings were desolate, and a cold wind rustled the leaves, and the environment suddenly became gloomy.

It seems that this is it.

Lin Luo lowered his eyes silently, pressed a hand behind him, pinched his mobile phone, and silently sent out a text message.

The man sitting on his right hand felt something, grabbed his arm, folded his hand, and turned over the mobile phone that was still lit on the screen he held in the palm of his hand.

He lowered his head and quickly flipped through the text message that Lin Luo had just sent, his face sank, and he raised his hand, "Snap!" slapped Lin Luo: "Find death!"

Lin Luo's face suddenly turned red, he turned his head, and Yu Guang saw the man throw his mobile phone out the window.

Tasting the smell of blood in his mouth, Lin Luo closed his eyes and took a gentle breath, swallowing the saliva with blood droplets into his stomach.

The man sitting in the passenger seat turned his head slightly and looked back: "What's wrong?"

"Brother Liu, this kid just sent a text message out. The man named Brother Liu smiled disapprovingly, took out the lighter in his pocket, clicked it twice, and lit a cigarette.

"What's the matter of sending it out, it's too late when they find it.

Lin Luo's calm eyes were slightly momentary, and his heart completely sank.