Chapter 63

"Let's go."

Ning Mei looked at him incredulously: "You... You don't promise?

"What do you say? Lin Luo raised his head, and a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, extending to the bottom of his eyes, a cold.

His father wanted him to live well, but his mother wanted him to continue to do Lu Yixuan's stuff for her selfish desires.

He is also a human being, and he also needs someone to love someone, and his father who loved him has died, then he has to learn to protect himself, and the Lin family is not bullied by people with foreign surnames, isn't it?

Ning Mei's expression was startled, and after a moment, her eyes became fierce, she raised her hand and slapped Lin Luo's face, and her eyes flashed fiercely.

With a bang in his ears, Lin Luo's brain was blank, and a bright red slap mark on his white cheek looked embarrassed.

Lin Luo smiled, with a hoarse chuckle, which could be heard clearly in the quiet ward.

"Mom, this slap is considered to be repaying your nurturing grace for more than ten years. The

palms of her hands were numb, Ning Mei clenched her fists, and said angrily: "One slap wants to pay me back to raise you for more than ten years, but you ruined me for half my life, how should you pay me back for the remaining decades?" 

"Now Ning Mei still has the appearance of a noble lady, this is clearly a shrew on the street, and the movement in the room has attracted the attention of the bodyguards outside.

The bodyguard walked in and first glanced at Lin Luo, and gasped when he saw the slap mark on his face.

Lu Yixuan let the bodyguard look at Lin Luo, but in fact, he also asked the bodyguard to protect him, and now that Lin Luo was beaten, it was still possible.

The bodyguard stepped forward to forcibly take Ning Mei away, Ning Mei refused to live, she glared at Lin Luo, and hissed and cursed in her mouth: "Lin Luo, you must not die well!" You'll regret it!

Lin Luo's expression was still flat and did not react, he quietly looked at the ceiling, waiting for the door to be closed again, and the ward was quiet again.

He rubbed his eyes, there was already an ocean.

Ning Mei's curse has been lingering in Lin Luo's ears.

- Don't you have to die well?

......

The ring was washed in a day, and the blood stains on it were cleaned and turned into a brand new appearance, and the assistant handed the ring to Lu Yixuan's hands.

Lu Yixuan took out the ring and nodded with satisfaction on his ring finger.

"Has Ning Mei gone to see Lin Luo recently? "

Been there.

"How is Lin Luo's reaction? Lu Yixuan played with the ring in his hand and asked the assistant with interest.

The assistant pondered for a while, and compared in his heart how to tell President Lu, he was not so angry.

Lu Yixuan: "It's hard to answer?" The assistant took a deep breath: "Ning Mei went to ask the wife, but the wife refused."

After speaking, he cautiously raised his head and looked at Lu Yixuan, and was slightly relieved to see that his expression did not change.

Lu Yixuan squinted slightly and put the ring into the box: "Okay, I know, let's go out."