Chapter 27

Lu Yixuan sat on the side of Lin Luo's bed, grabbed his dodging wrist with one hand, quickly pulled out the needle that had been crooked on it, and blood suddenly gushed out of the vein, which looked shocking.

Grab a piece of paper and press it against the wound until the blood is dry.

Looking at the obvious swollen bag on the back of his hand, Lu Yixuan said coldly: "It's really not obedient at all."

Lin Luo pursed his lips and did not speak, he closed his eyes, calmed his breathing, and endured the boiling emotions in his chest.

"I've agreed to go back with you, can you let go of me?"

His eyebrows frowned slightly, released Lin Luo's wrist, and found that a circle of bruised grips appeared on his originally white wrist.

His emotions are a little uncontrollable, and he, who has always been rational, will collapse when he touches Lin Luo.

Standing up from the bed, he looked coldly at Lin Luo, who was curled up in a small ball on the bed, and from his angle, he could only see his low and trembling eyebrows and bitten lips.

Lin Luo's nature is both nesty and stubborn, and when his eyes are red, he is like a biting rabbit.

He bent down and directly hugged the person despite Lin Luo's resistance.

"Lu Yixuan, you let go of Lin Luo, you are not allowed to take him away!" Ning Yuan, who was lying on the ground, supported his body and got up from the ground.

Lin Luo opened his mouth and wanted to resist, but after seeing the injured Ning Yuan, a sigh came out of his mouth, he clenched his teeth and made two crunching sounds, and stiffly leaned on Lu Yixuan's arms.

Lu Yixuan's eyes were deep, and his silent eyes were like the tranquility of the storm in the future, his right hand tightly grasped the clothes on his chest, Lin Luo saw Lu Yixuan's Adam's apple roll up and down twice, and heard a deep voice from above his head and said: "Lin Luo is my person, and he is also my ghost when he dies, I want to take him away,

do you need to care?" Ning Yuan couldn't stand up in pain at all, and just braced himself and fell to the ground again, Lu Yixuan looked at him defiantly, holding Lin Luo and slowly walking past him.

Lu Yixuan's words were not only said to Ning Yuan, but also to Lin Luo, and he let him know that even if he died, he would not be able to escape Lu Yixuan's confinement.

Ning Yuan's scarlet eyes behind him were fierce, looking at Lu Yixuan's eyes, as if he wanted to eat people.

Out of the hospital, it was not yet dawn, the street was empty, there was not even a figure, a cool breeze blew, Lin Luose shrunk his body.

Trembling: "Lu Yixuan, your play has been completed, you can put me down and let me go by myself."

"Can your ailing body walk on its own?" His voice was cold.

"But don't forget who harmed my sick body." Lin Luo was furious, and broke the fingers that clasped his waist, "Lu Yixuan, you bastard, what else can you do except threaten me with your arrogance and unreasonableness?" I hate you to death! I hate you so much!

His voice was crying, and it sounded pitiful.

Somewhere in his heart, because of Lin Luo's words, he began to contract, with a trace of pain that made him irritable.

Lu Yixuan lowered his head and looked down at him, ignoring his weak struggles to break his fingers, and walked towards the parking lot with the person in his arms.

"What right do you have to hate me?" Lu Yixuan paused and then thought of something and said, "You are not allowed to see Ning Yuan alone in the future."

Lin Luo said with red eyes: "Why can't I see him?"

Lu Yixuan's face sank: "Because I hate the way he looks at you, and you are my person, you should stay away from those men who have other purposes for you."

Lu Yixuan has a terrifying possessiveness, whether he likes it or not, as long as it passes through his hand, even if it is thrown, he will not give others a chance to take over.

"Lu Yixuan, what do you mean?" Lin Luo raised his head and asked him in a hoarse voice.

Lu Yixuan leaned close to his ear and said darkly, "Didn't hear clearly? Well, I'll repeat again, I don't like you to get close to Ning Yuan, yesterday you went to see a doctor at his place, I won't bother with you, if I find out again in the future, I won't be as simple as twisting his hand like today!

"He's my brother!"

If you can't understand the meaning of his words, then he is stupid.

He felt the inexplicable hostility of Lu Yixuan towards Ning Yuan, he didn't understand it before, but now he understands, it turns out that Lu Yixuan suspects that he has an affair with Ning Yuan.

"He's your brother, but you should know he's a man before that."

Lin Luo may not know, but he knows very well, every time he can see Ning Yuan looking at Lin Luo with a different gaze, such a focused expression is definitely not the expression that an older brother should have when he looks at his younger brother.

Lin Luo's eyes were red and bloodshot, and the blood vessels on his white neck were jumping protrusively.

"Lu Yixuan, why is your mind so dirty."

"Am I dirty?" Lu Yixuan laughed angrily, his tight frown was evacuated, he held back his temper, opened the backseat door with a free hand, and threw Lin Luo in.

Lin Luo was thrown on the back seat, and when he stood up slightly, he saw Lu Yixuan looking at him with a gloomy face.

There was a smile on his lips, and that smile stretched from his face to his gaze, and the smile was frightening.

In the narrow space, the atmosphere suddenly cooled to zero, Lin Luo shivered uncontrollably, his thin body retreated step by step, and his back finally reached the car door behind him, unable to move.

Lin Luo trembled, "What are you going to do?"

Lu Yixuan pulled the tie with one hand, his neck was sideways, and he pulled the tie loose: "Didn't you say that I was dirty?" Then I'll show you the dirt now!

Lin Luo's face turned pale, curled up in the corner, his eyes widened and looked at Lu Yixuan in disbelief, and tears continued to flow from the corners of his eyes.

"This is outside, it's the entrance to the hospital!"

Lu Yixuan blinked the tears at the corners of his eyes, sneered, took off his suit jacket and threw it on Lin Luo's body.

Cold voice said: "I haven't gotten on you yet, what are you crying about?" Go home and slowly clean you up, crying in bed with your tears.

Lu Yixuan's face was slightly dull, closed the door, got into the driver's seat and turned around, and drove in the direction of the villa.

While driving the car, he glanced at Lin Luo in the rearview mirror.

His eyelashes were wet, and with that haggard face, he looked pitiful.

"Lu Yixuan, I regret it..." Perhaps understanding that he couldn't escape, Lin Luo gradually stopped his tears, sat weakly on the car seat, hugged his knees and curled up, sobbed lowly, and muttered: "I really regret it..."

Lu Yixuan's lips pursed tightly, his good-looking brows gathered in the middle, and his dark eyes hid a fierce light.

Regretted?

Is it regret what?

Do you regret meeting him, or do you regret marrying him with all your heart?

Maybe for Lin Luo, it's both, but now say regret, don't you think it's too late?

Lin Luo, this is what you owe me, it is your entire Lin family that owes me, and you can't pay it off in your life.