Chapter 3

"Feelings? You deserve it too? The mockery in Lu Yixuan's eyes did not conceal a hint.

Lin Luo rushed over, grabbed the man's arm, and said in a trembling voice: "But I have your child in my belly."

"Want to threaten me with a child?" Lu Yixuan squinted his eyes fiercely, "Lin Luo, should I tell you clearly, even if the seed in your belly is successfully born, I will find a way to die, do you think I will want something born from your body that is not male or female?" 

Bang! With the powerful force of the man, Lin Luo was thrown out directly, his forehead hit the coffee table on the side, he frowned in pain, let out a groan, a burning sensation came from his forehead, bright red blood flowed from his forehead into his eyes, and his eyes were blood-red.

"Sign!" Lu Yixuanren's face was cold, and after seeing the blood on Lin Luo's forehead, he stayed for a few seconds and turned around and said coldly.

Lin Luo suddenly grinned, a broken laugh came out of his throat, he lowered his head and was full of tears mixed with blood dripping on the ground, his shoulders trembled uncontrollably, cold, why is it so cold, it is obviously autumn.

Lin Luo clenched the pen in his hand and raised his head to reveal a miserable smile.

"Lu Yixuan, let's divorce." Lin Luo never thought that one day he would be the first to say this sentence.

He was hopelessly in love with Lu Yixuan, for him to turn his back on his family, for him, he was pregnant with a man, he was so humble that he didn't ask the other party to love him, he only asked him to have some pity for himself, but he didn't want it to be a dream after all, and now the dream should wake up.

After Lu Yixuan heard these words, his body suddenly trembled, and a strange tingling rose from the bottom of his heart, and his eyebrows were tightly wrinkled together, "After you donate bone marrow, I will divorce you."

 "Good." He reached out trembling and picked up the agreement book on the ground and put it on the coffee table, his right hand wanted to hold the pen but couldn't hold it tightly, trembling like his heart at the moment, he turned to the last page of the agreement and wrote Lin Luo crookedly at the donor, when the last stroke was drawn, the pen in his hand fell to the ground with a click.

Lu Yixuan looked down at Lin Luo condescendingly, the man is very thin, when he lowers his head, he can see the groove at the neck inside the collar, Lu Yixuan looked slightly frightened, in his impression, although Lin Luo is thin, he is not thin to this extent.

He bent down to pick up the agreement on the coffee table, which still had some blood on it.

"You deal with it, I'll take you to court tomorrow."

Lin Luo's eyes stared at the ground without thinking, until he heard the sound of closing the door behind him, he came back to his senses, he curled up in a ball, his body was cold to shiver, and there was a colic pain in his abdomen, Lin Luo covered it with one hand and gently stroked it twice, as if comforting the child in his stomach.

"It's okay, Daddy is okay."

Lu Yixuan clenched the agreement book in his hand and looked at the distorted signature on it, his mood was inexplicably irritable, he pushed open the bedroom door, and after seeing the person lying on the bed, his face returned to calm.

"Yixuan, did he agree?" Ye Mingchu stood up and asked with a pale face.

Lu Yixuan walked over and hugged Ye Mingchu's shoulders: "He agreed, don't worry, you will be saved soon."

Ye Mingchu showed a smile, and then he thought of something, grabbed the clothes on Lu Yixuan's chest with his right hand, and asked with a sad face: "Yixuan, will I be bad?"

Lu Yixuan rubbed his head and said, "How come?" This was of his free will.

"I'm well, will you divorce him?" I heard that his father was in prison? So is he left with nothing, and would it be too cruel to do so?

Faced with these questions, Lu Yixuan did not answer any of them, or he didn't know how to answer, and the irritability that had just been suppressed rose inexplicably.

Ye Mingchu had followed him for so many years, and he could understand at a glance what Lu Yixuan was thinking, and he lowered his eyes to cover the loss in his eyes.

"I want to sleep."

Lu Yixuan knew that Ye Mingchu was making a little temper again, but today he was really not in the mood to coax, he kissed the other party's forehead and said softly: "Don't think too much, I will marry you."

This short sentence is enough, Ye Mingchu secretly breathed a sigh of relief, a smile appeared on his face again, he has actually been worried, after all, Lu Yixuan and Lin Luo have lived together for 3 years, afraid that if he pretends to do it, he will really like Lin Luo.