Chapter 144

Old man Ji looked at Ji Shiqian thoughtfully, and found that his grandson was different from before.

In the past, his personality was convergent, but now it is deep and people can't see what he thinks in his heart.

Old man Ji took a white child and put it down, and then took the teacup and took another sip, the tea bowl was empty, and a look Ji Shiqian consciously poured a cup for him.

Old man Ji observed the chess game, originally Ji Shiqian only lost seven or eight purposes, but now the situation has changed and the loss has been determined by four and a half, and the overall situation has been decided.

Old man Ji slowly picked up the chess pieces and said, "You can't see the coffin and don't shed tears." Ji Shiqian smiled disapprovingly: "Well, although it is also a loss, it is better than losing seven or eight eyes, right?" Alas, or grandpa is a master.

"Even if you know the result is miserable, you have to keep going?" Old man Ji said meaningfully.

"Hmm."

Old man Ji: "Your nature is like me, but I reminded you, anyway, I won't live long when I'm older, and I can't manage the things after that." Ji Shiqian lowered his eyes and did not speak.

Old man Ji: "Tell me about that person." The person in Old Master Ji's mouth was Lin Luo, and He Yuanshu had preceded in front of the old man before.

Ji Shiqian carefully explained what he and Lin Luo were together.

"Grandpa, I like him, I am willing to do anything for him."

"No regrets?"

If you can't be with Lin Luo, you will regret it.

Ji Shiqian's eyes had already revealed what he was thinking, and Old Master Ji pulled the corners of his mouth and smiled, and the smile extended to the entire face but did not reach the bottom of his eyes.

"I heard your mother say that he has a child by his side, and it is useless for me to oppose the matter between you and Lin Luo, it is better to fulfill you, but this child cannot stay in the Ji family, you understand."

Ji Shiqian bowed his head: "I understand."

Looking at Ji Shiqian's obedient appearance, Old Master Ji stood up and tiredly took off his reading glasses, rubbed his eyebrows and said, "Okay, let's go out." Ji Shiqian nodded, stood up quietly, and when he walked to the door, there was the voice of Old Master Ji behind him.

"Next time, don't toss your body for a man, if you really die, there will be nothing."

Old man Ji has lived for so long and experienced so many things, nothing can escape his eyes, outsiders think that he doesn't know anything, but in fact, he knows very well in his heart.

Ji Shiqian clenched his fists, his nails almost dug into the flesh, he had to stabilize the Ji family early, and Lin Luo marry early, only when he got married could he really keep this man.

As for An An, I am afraid that there is no reason to give it away.

Thinking of Lin Luo's appearance of holding An An, his heart throbbed, Lin Luo would definitely not be willing.

Ji Shiqian pulled his head, a little decadent, and the corner of his mouth pulled up a sneer.

......

Lin Luo didn't expect him to meet Lu Yixuan so soon.

And still with him holding An An.

On this day, he and Qin Yao took An An out to swim in the baby pool.