Chapter 150

Ji Shiqian hugged him again and said softly: "It's okay, it's okay if it's okay."

Lin Luo put his head on Ji Shiqian's hot chest, and his flustered heart completely relaxed for a while.

After getting into the car, Ji Shiqian held Lin Luo in his arms, looking at the man in his arms with a haggard expression, and his heart seemed to be hurt.

After Lu Yixuan came back and saw Lin Luo's absence, he would definitely not give up, and sooner or later he would entangle Lin Luo, and Lin Luo could not hold An An at home and hide for a lifetime, and the best way was to marry him immediately.

Lin Luo has already accepted him in his heart, getting married early and getting married late is the same, it's better to give things down early and give Lu Yixuan a dismount, so that he will never have the opportunity to entangle Lin Luo again.

After returning to the apartment, Qin Yao looked at Lin Luo with teary eyes, and asked him worriedly if there was something wrong and whether he was bullied.

During the time that Lin Luo was locked up by Lu Yixuan, Qin Yao already knew about Lu Yixuan and Lin Luo.

Shocked in his heart, he was even more angry, feeling unfair for Lin Luo.

After learning that Lin Luo was kidnapped by Lu Yixuan, he was even more worried about what Lu Yixuan would do to Lin Luo.

From time to time on the Internet, the news of her ex-husband killing his wife and taking his son made her creepy, and she was afraid to cry when she thought about it these days, afraid that Lin Luo had a three long and two short.

Fortunately, there was Ji Shiqian to comfort her, saying that Lin Luo would definitely not have an accident.

Now that Lin Luo was brought back, Qin Yao circled around Lin Luo, looking more carefully than Ji Shiqian.

"How did you lose weight, is it the surname Lu who abuses you." The voice was also hoarse and choked after crying.

"I'm fine, but didn't you rest much?" The dark circles under Qin Yao's eyes were like a layer of gray, and the originally clear eyes were now covered with a layer of water mist, and the whites of the eyes were pulled by fine red blood, which was a little hideous.

Qin Yao shook her head, feeling a little guilty in her heart, if she had been by Lin Luo's side at that time, maybe Lin Luo would not have been tied up by Lu Yixuan.

Lu Yixuan is really a bad person, exactly the same as the rumors in the report, he deserved to be cuckolded at the wedding scene.

Seeing that the two didn't know how long to talk, Ji Shiqian hugged Lin Luo and couldn't help but interject: "Qin Yao took the child into the house, you go to take a bath, come out for breakfast after taking a bath, I'm tired these days, take a good rest today." After

being reminded by Ji Shiqian, his body suddenly became tired, he handed An An to Qin Yao, and then returned to the bedroom to find clothes to take a bath.

After coming out after taking a bath, he already smelled a faint smell of porridge, Ji Shiqian wiped the dishes seriously, and after seeing Lin Luo come out, he habitually pushed away the chair in front of him and let Lin Luo sit over.

"I didn't let Qin Yao do it, this is the takeaway I ordered, and it's the one you like."

The porridge just ordered was still a little hot, Lin Luo scooped a spoonful, put it to his mouth and blew before drinking it, it was still the familiar taste at the beginning.

Lin Luo ate relatively silently, eating with a small mouth open without saying a word, the dining table was very quiet, only the crisp sound of bowls and spoons colliding.