Chapter 58

Lin Luo felt this fall, displacing all his internal organs, and the bones on his body seemed to be shattered.

The clothes on his upper body were stripped naked by Lu Yixuan, and at this time, he fell on the concrete floor like a bone scraping pain, and his whole body was hot and hot.

His body hurt so much that he trembled, and even screaming at this time was a luxurious existence.

Lin Luo held his head, curled up his body, and lay on the wet ground, like a corpse, not moving for a long time.

Only after a moment did he squint a slit with his eyelashes shaking, and his vision blurred to see a car driving over.

Just when Lin Luo thought he was going to be run over by a car, the body suddenly stopped when it stopped one meter away from him...

Lu Yixuan breathed when he saw the car driving towards Lin Luo, his heart seemed to be held by someone, that kind of fear was unprecedented, as long as he thought that Lin Luo would die, his eyes were black, and his back was cold.

It wasn't until I saw the car stop that I was completely relieved and felt redeemed.

But then when he saw the person getting out of the car, he frowned, and his deep eyes were full of vigilance.

How could he come back?

Obviously, the man also noticed Lu Yixuan, and a cynical expression appeared on his face after a slightly stunned expression.

He glanced down at the man lying on the ground, covered in wounds and bloody on his face, and he didn't know if he had broken the face.

He walked over and hugged the person, and then Lu Yixuan also came over.

"When did you come back?

"Just came back in the past two days." It was obviously an ordinary greeting, but I felt a deep hostility in them.

The man in front of him is very young, mixed-race, with a pair of beautiful blue eyes, handsome and beautiful, and a pair of pear vortices will appear on his face when he laughs, and people who don't know him think that his personality is as sunny and cheerful as the surface.

But Lu Yixuan, who knew him well, knew that this man was not as simple as he seemed.

His gaze shifted from him to Lin Luo in his arms, and after seeing his blood all over, a tingling pain came from his heart again.

"Can Ji Shao return the person to me?

Ji Shiqian chuckled: "Lu Yixuan, what are the two of us talking about being together for 5 years, why are you treating me so much now?"

Lu Yixuan said with a cold smile in his eyes: "If you have time to drink, you can give me someone now." Ji Shiqian hugged the person in his arms even harder.

This is interesting, he has never seen Lu Yixuan care so much about a man, who will this man be?

However, this scarred body also fell out of the car naked, and some 18 forbidden pictures popped up in Ji Shiqian's mind.

"Lu Yixuan, you use strong, you don't have to be so ruthless, right? Look at this injury, I don't know what you think you have a fetish.

Lu Yixuan's face was full of impatience: "Okay, return the person to me."

 "Tsk, so baby? Ji Shiqian lowered his head and looked at the man in his arms a few times, but unfortunately his face was too "dirty" to see clearly, but according to his facial features, this man should look quite good.

Lu Yixuan frowned: "Less nonsense."

Angry so quickly? It seems that he really cares about this man, he held someone and handed it over: "Since it's so precious, next time look tighter, don't accidentally fall out again, this time it's me, if you change to the next time, I will be directly run over by the car."

Lu Yixuan took the person back silently, but when he caught Lin Luo, he found that Lin Luo's hand was tightly pulling Ji Shiqian's clothes.

Ji Shiqian also frowned, and then thought of something interesting, and opened his brows and mocked: "Lu Yixuan, your pet doesn't seem to be close to you." 

"Ji Shiqian has been abroad all year round, and he has never heard that Lu Yixuan is married, but he knows that he has a precious childhood sweetheart, but he doesn't look like this.

Thinking about it, he thought that rich people in China liked to play with the set of inclusions, and naturally thought of the man in his arms as that kind.

He glanced at Lu Yixuan with disdain, and then lowered his head to look at the hand that was tightening his clothes.

"Let go, I don't play with the rest of others."

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw that the hand holding his clothes trembled a few times, and finally let go, and I don't know why there was an inexplicable feeling of loss in his heart.

Lu Yixuan took Lin Luo and said thank you lightly, there was not the slightest sincerity on his face, Ji Shiqian did not care, turned around and returned to the car, his eyes were on Lu Yixuan's back, and the smile on his face suddenly dissipated.

What Lu Yixuan cared about, I don't know why he just wanted to grab it for fun, he thought of something, and lowered his head to see that his clothes were really dirty.

Ji Shiqian's eyes showed a hint of irritation, and he took out several tissues to wipe them carefully, he had a slight hygiene, but when he held the dirty man just now, he actually forgot about his cleanliness.

Lu Yixuan carried Lin Luo back to the car, and then carefully wiped his wound with a tissue, Lin Luo's body was very cold, and it felt like a piece of ice.

There was enough heating in the car, but Lin Luo's body was still cold and trembling, he didn't dare to hold people too tightly for fear of touching his wounds, Lin Luo's clothes were already wet and couldn't be worn, and there was no extra coat in the car, Lu Yixuan could only gently hug Lin Luo, holding his cold hand and rubbing slowly.

"Drive the car to the hospital. "

Almost without Lu Yixuan's reminder, the driver has begun to consciously navigate, this person has just left the hospital and entered the hospital, and the iron beaten person can't withstand the toss, he is a little pitiful Lin Luo.

Lin Luo didn't faint, he just didn't want to open his eyes to look at Lu Yixuan's disgusted face.

Lu Yixuan said: "Since you haven't fainted, don't pretend to sleep." The long eyelashes moved twice, but did not lift, Lin Luo said in a dumb voice: "I don't want to see you."

Lu Yixuan was not annoyed, "Luoluo, did you really want to find death just now?"

When Lin Luo fell out of the car, there was no fear or panic in his eyes, only full of relief, so dead gaze, now Lu Yixuan recalled, his back was inexplicably chilled.

Lin Luo's silence confirmed his thoughts, and Lu Yixuan felt a burst of annoyance in his heart, but he was helpless against such a lifeless Lin Luo.

He pinched Lin Luo's chin hard, and Lin Luo opened his eyes in pain.

"Lu Yixuan I said, either divorce or I die.

Lu Yixuan's eyebrows revealed a coldness: "Luoluo, aren't you afraid that I will dig up your father's tomb?" Let him not be at peace after death?

Lin Luo's expression was startled, just when Lu Yixuan thought that Lin Luo had compromised.

But he didn't want Lin Luo to say: "When I die, you will make me uneasy."

Lu Yixuan's throat choked; Lin Luo looked like he was clearly planning to make a dead net.

Lin Luo really doesn't care about anyone anymore. Or is he pretending?