Chapter 110

"Luo Luo, don't be afraid, you will definitely be fine." It was obviously Ji Shiqian who comforted Lin Luo, but it turned out to be his most nervous.

The hand holding Lin Luo was shaking all the time, his face was unusually pale, Lin Luo smiled, raised his hand and rubbed Ji Shiqian's hair.

Directly rubbed Ji Shiqian's hair like a chicken nest, Lin Luo stopped.

He didn't comfort Ji Shiqian, because he didn't know how to comfort him, and now he didn't have hope at all, so he didn't dare to give Ji Shiqian hope.

The two looked at each other face to face and looked at each other in silence.

Eyes met, Lin Luo saw the uneasiness in Ji Shiqian's eyes, and he couldn't help but reach out and pinch his earlobe.

"Leave it to fate. I don't know how long it took, the nurse came in and took Lin Luo to do an HIV test.

Ji Shiqian was not worried that Lin Luo would go alone and accompany him the whole time.

If the test is negative, HIV infection can be ruled out.

Ji Shiqian was waiting for Lin Luo outside, he glanced at the time, it had been almost an hour before the blood drawing time.

The results should be in, right?

A heart was lifted up again, and the air around him seemed to have been condensed, making him feel a little suffocated.

At this moment, the door opened, and Lin Luo walked out with the report in his hand.

Ji Shiqian heard his thumping heartbeat, he straightened his back, and asked with a dry throat: "What are the test results?"

Lin Luo looked at the inspection report in his hand, looking back and forth more than a dozen times, and when he came out of it, his feet were like poured lead, and every step was particularly heavy.

Ji Shiqian felt like his heart was about to explode, and this kind of tension could only be encountered in Lin Luo.

Ji Shiqian quickly walked in front of him in a few steps, pulled out the report sheet from his hand, and glanced to find the results on it.

Human immunodeficiency antibody assay: negative.

When he saw the word negative, Ji Shiqian's nerves suddenly relaxed, he rubbed his dry eyes, looked at it a few more times, and after making sure that he was not mistaken, he took Lin Luo into his arms.

"Luo Luo, it's okay, you're okay.

Lin Luo was also relieved, and when he saw the result, he couldn't believe his eyes.

There was a warm touch on his face, and his eyes widened in shock.

Ji Shiqian's face was full of joy, raised his hand to hold his face, kissed his forehead, eyes, cheeks affectionately, and finally nose next to his nose: "You didn't let me kiss you before, but now it's finally here."

Lin Luo looked at him, his expression sluggish, and then raised his head and kissed him on the lips.

"Thank you. "Being able to stay with me when I was most helpless.

The man chuckled, and the low laughter reached his ears, showing a bit of calm and warmth in this cold winter.

"Luo Luo, you promised me something before, do you remember? How

could he forget, Ji Shiqian would remind him several times a day in his ear, even if he wanted to forget, it was difficult.

"Luo Luo, marry me, let me take care of you for the rest of your life. "