Chapter 102

Ji Shiqian was stunned, and before he knew it, his eyes were already red, and his blue eyes were blue to black at this time.

The sentence that Lin Luo said in the bedroom turned out to mean this.

He gave birth to this child just to die.

He possessed Lin Luo and hugged his thin body tightly into his arms, but no matter how tightly he hugged, he always felt that the man in front of him was very empty, as if he would disappear at any time.

Clearly...... It was clear that he was so close to him, why did he still feel that Lin Luo was so far away from him.

"Luo Luo..." Ji Shiqian trembled his voice, he hugged Lin Luo and pressed his forehead to his heart, and then hugged him hard to give him strength.

"Now that you have left Lu Yixuan, slowly you will find that this world is not as unbearable as you think, he is still very beautiful. Ji Shiqian's voice had the dullness of a mature man, and when he spoke in such a low voice, he was full of demagoguery, Lin Luo gently closed his eyes, and his head was muddy.

Lin Luo was a little lost in thought, he looked down at his toes, vaguely confused.

"Luo Luo, don't think about dying, okay? Give birth to the child and we will raise him together, and I will treat him as my own child. Ji Shiqian held Lin Luo's cheek, and when Lin Luo didn't have time to say anything, his eyes looked at him deeply.

"Luo Luo, I like you, I like you very much, let me take care of you, okay?

Lin Luo shook his head, "I'm sorry, I can't forget the 26 scars you burned on my body that night." Ji Shiqian rarely felt the feeling of his heart being pinched by someone's hand, and he laughed bitterly, Lin Luo's words were quite the same as having rejected him.

Lin Luo gently pushed him away, ignoring the pain on his face.

"Some wounds are not healed, they can be solved. 

Ji Shiqian's heart ached violently, as if a heart had been crushed by the whole thing.

He gently let go of Lin Luo's body, but did not let go of his hand, he did not die to pull Lin Luo and interlocked his ten fingers, and the dry palm was tightly attached to his cold hand.

"I know you won't accept me, but I still want to take care of you, even if you don't forgive me for the rest of your life, I will still take care of you, anyway, you think I'm annoying." After

Ji Shiqian finished speaking, he let go of him: "Okay, go and rest, tomorrow morning I will ask you to get up for breakfast."

After watching Lin Luo enter the bedroom, Ji Shiqian turned off the light in the living room, Ji Shiqian was lying on the narrow sofa, half of his legs were exposed, in the dark he opened his eyes to Lin Luo's room, until the light in the room was also turned off, he closed his eyes.

He won't leave Lin Luo, he will stay by his side no matter what, he doesn't want to let the last time happen a second time.

The sun still rises in the east and sets in the west every day, and in the blink of an eye, it has been a cold winter, and the clothes on the body are increasing one by one.

Lin Luo is already six months pregnant, her stomach is slightly propped up, and she can only be covered up with heavy clothes, which looks like a giant rice dumpling from a distance.

As soon as Lin Luo finished washing, he heard the sound of the door opening outside, who else could come in at this time except Ji Shiqian.

Ji Shiqian entered the house with a hint of coldness, carrying fresh porridge in his hand.