Chapter 23

"You scold me?" With Lu Yixuan's questioning, the strength in his hand increased a lot.

As if the bones were about to be crushed by him, Lin Luo clenched his teeth and gasped.

"Lu Yixuan, you let go, you hurt me!"

Of course, Lu Yixuan couldn't let go, but instead grabbed Lin Luo's hand tighter and tighter, causing cold sweat to drip from Lin Luo's head.

"You still know it hurts? Then do you know that if you smash the beginning of the Ming Dynasty, if you go down a little further, you will almost blind his eyes? 

Originally, he was a little suspicious of Lin Luo's smashing and injuring Ye Mingchu, until after taking Ye Mingchu to the hospital for examination, the doctor said that the wound was very deep and a little further down was afraid that he would directly poke the blind eyeball.

Who would risk blindness to blame? The facts were before his eyes and he couldn't believe it or not.

"Blind is also blind by himself, can look at people like you, what difference does it make if the eyes are blind or not?"

Just like him, blind for so many years.

When Ye Mingchu heard the words "blind himself", there was no weakness or guilt in his eyes.

"Lin Luo, how can you do this? I don't blame you for hurting me, insulting me, and even almost blinding me, because I think I'm sorry for you, you should have a grudge against me, but you shouldn't have wronged me, let alone insulted Yixuan, Yixuan has taken you in now, you should thank him.

Ye Mingchu said righteously, and the grievances on his face deepened a little.

Lin Luo was completely angry, he clenched his right hand, his eyes were bloodshot and looked at Ye Mingchu, if it weren't for being pulled by Lu Yixuan, he would have wanted to rush over and tear this prosperous white lotus to shreds.

"Ye Mingchu please put away your dirty acting skills, if your eyes are blind, you deserve it!"

"Lin Luo, you shut me up!" Lu Yixuan opened his mouth angrily, and the gaze in his eyes was like a knife, fiercely slashing towards Lin Luo's face that was red from anger.

"Bow down and apologize!"

"Why should I apologize!" He did nothing wrong, why did he apologize?

"It's up to me now."

Lin Luo's body was startled, and he asked rhetorically: "What if I don't apologize?"

"Lin Luo, don't challenge my patience, if you refuse to apologize consciously, I'll find someone to kneel here for a night!" Lu Yixuan pursed his thin lips, and the fierceness on his face flashed.

The cruel words that came out of Lu Yixuan's mouth were not empty words, since he said it, he had plans to let him kneel for this night.

The right hand holding the bag clenched involuntarily, and the blue tendons on the hand were exposed.

If it had been before, he would rather be pressed to the ground and kneel for a night than apologize, but now he is different, he still has a child in his belly.

Lin Luo only felt that tens of thousands of knives pierced his heart, and his self-esteem was damaged again and again, becoming dilapidated.

He looked at Lu Yixuan, a man who was still his husband at this time, and his heart fell into the abyss in an instant, sinking to the bottom of the sea.

He could no longer feel the pain in his left hand, because the position of the left atrium was ten thousand times more painful.

Lin Luo turned to face Ye Mingchu, held back his grievances and lowered his head, his voice hoarse: "I'm sorry, it's all my fault."

Lu Yixuan looked at Lin Luo, who was bowing his head in front of him, dumbfounded for a while, isn't this the result he wants, why does he feel a little uncomfortable?

Lin Luo, it turns out that you can admit defeat so easily?

If Lin Luo knew what Lu Yixuan was thinking at this moment, he would definitely laugh out loud.

No matter how proud he is, in front of Lu Yixuan, he has always admitted defeat from beginning to end.

He raised his head to look at the tall man in front of him, his eyes empty.

"Can you let go of me?"

Lin Luo tried to twitch his hand, and seeing that the other party had no intention of letting go, a bitterness appeared at the corner of his mouth.

"Do you still have to thank you first like Ye Mingchu said?"

"No need." Lu Yixuan spoke coldly, and his tone did not carry a trace of temperature.

"I told you to stay at home and not go anywhere, but you ran to the hospital privately? How is this account calculated?