Chapter 169

Ji Shiqian was really tired, and he fell asleep holding Lin Luo motionless.

Hearing the sound of steady breathing in his ears, Lin Luo gently released Ji Shiqian's neck, and then carefully rolled over and got out of bed, undressed him and covered him with a quilt.

Lin Luo couldn't sleep when he woke up, dizzy but couldn't sleep, and the effect of the sleeping pill had completely failed.

The taste of sobriety was very uncomfortable, Lin Luo sighed softly, looking at Ji Shiqian with the help of the faint light outside, he seemed to be very tired, and his two dark eyebrows were tightly wrinkled together.

Lin Luo stretched out his hand and touched his eyebrows, wanting to smooth out his irritability.

Ji Shiqian, who was sleeping, moved his lips, tilted his head, and inadvertently avoided Lin Luo's hand.

Then he muttered a person's name vaguely: "Words."

In the silent night, the two words that Ji Shiqian said were like a thunder that shattered his whims.

Lin Luo only felt that the heat of his body was slowly cooling, and the position of his heart seemed to have been dug into a big hole, and the cold wind was blowing in.

The body became cold again, Lin Luo's eyes were red from the cold, and he lay flat on the bed, breathing slowly with wide eyes.

The human heart is so small, how can it accommodate two people, just like Lu Yixuan once accommodated Ye Mingchu first, and then left him outside.

Ji Shiqian had nightmares this night, he dreamed that six years ago Chen Yanli was lying on someone else's bed crying for help, he wanted to save him, but a person behind him stopped him.

He turned around and found Lin Luo standing on the edge of the cliff and falling, and he was awakened.

Ji Shiqian broke out in a cold sweat, shook his eyes before pulling back the focus, now the sky was already light, and the other side of the bed was cold.

Ji Shiqian habitually stretched out his hand to hug someone, but his hug was empty, his eyes glanced over, and he found that Lin Luo was far away from him.

He carefully leaned over and took Lin Luo, who was hanging by the bed, into his arms.

Lin Luo in his sleep, his eyelashes are dense and long, like a small brush, this looks like his whole person is innocent and well-behaved.

Ji Shiqian's gaze was a little complicated, he hugged the person in his arms tightly, lowered his head and dropped a kiss on his eyebrows.

Lin Luo, don't go to see Lu Yixuan in the future, okay?

The gentle and soft gaze became cold and hard like a thorn in this instant.

......

After Lin Luo woke up, the two of them acted as if nothing had happened, Lin Luo asked Ji Shiqian in the bathroom while getting dressed, "Do you still have to work overtime today?" Ji

Shiqian, who was brushing his teeth, replied vaguely with a stiff action: "No, it's okay these two days, I don't have to go to the company, just accompany you and An An at home." Ji

Shiqian quickly washed up, pulled Lin Luo, who was standing at the door, in and kissed him: "I'm sorry, I went home yesterday afternoon and asked my mother something, so I came back late."

Lin Luo replied noncommittally, and then broke away from Ji Shiqian's hand: "Go out after washing, don't block me."

"Well, I'm going to hug An'an." Ji Shiqian's blue pupils suddenly softened.

As soon as Ji Shiqian left, Lin Luo opened the cold water and patted his face, and the icy cold water made him tremble.

After Lin Luo went downstairs, he saw Ji Shiqian sitting on the sofa holding An An, fiddling with toys in his hands.

An An giggled in his arms, and the orange sun shone on them, and the picture was very warm.

Hearing the footsteps, Ji Shiqian raised his eyes to look at Lin Luo, who was standing at the entrance of the stairs, and asked: "Sister-in-law Yue just told me that An An had a fever yesterday and then you took him to the hospital?"

Lin Luo nodded and walked over, and then stretched out his hand to catch An An.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Ji Shiqian's eyes were full of inquiry.

Lin Luo lowered his eyes and looked fixedly at Ji Shiqian sitting on the sofa, his eyes with an unfathomable complexity, "I called you at noon." 

Ji Shiqian suddenly remembered the phone call that Lin Luo called him at noon yesterday, and just said two sentences in Chen Yan, when Chen Yan was far away from him, he was not sure if Lin Luo heard it.

In fact, there was nothing to hear, because he and Chen Yanli did nothing, Chen Yanli told him about that year, and afterwards he went to find He Yuanshu and knew the truth of that year.

Chen Yanli asked him with red eyes at that time, he has become excellent and strong enough to stand by his side in the past six years, why is he unwilling to accept him?

It is certainly impossible to say that there is no emotion in Chen Yanli, but now he only has a deep guilt for Chen Yanli, which has nothing to do with love.

Lin Luo didn't want to see Ji Shiqian's sad face: "Isn't An An okay, you don't have to blame yourself." Ji

Shiqian said a few more sorry, and then hugged Lin Luo's thin shoulders.

The two of them had their own breakfast, and no one spoke during the period, but the concubine came in from the gate with a yellow file bag in her hand, breaking the silence between the two.

"Mr. Lin, this was sent by the court, saying it was for you."

Saying that, he handed the document in his hand to Lin Luo, but the file bag was taken by Ji Shiqian first.

"Court?" He murmured these two words, and he seemed to have thought of something in his heart.

Lin Luo's face instantly became ugly.

Ji Shiqian directly opened the file bag and soon found a piece of paper inside.

It shows above: C City XX Court, Notice of Participation in the Prosecution ...

Lin Luo glanced at the appellant's location, where the three words Lu Yixuan were clearly written.

In less than two days, Lu Yixuan appealed to grab An An's custody with him, without giving him a little time to prepare.

Ji Shiqian threw the prosecution document in his hand to the ground, and then held Lin Luo's hand tightly.

"Leave him alone, he won't succeed."

He did a thousand calculations, did not calculate that Lu Yixuan would come to fight for the custody of An An, was he not enough to harm Lin Luo?

Lin Luo's expression was calmer than he expected, and he seemed to have known it for a long time.

"In a place like the court, I really don't want to enter the second time."

Lin Luo remembered his divorce case with Lu Yixuan a few years ago, and he did not have the slightest trust in the court.

Ji Shiqian patted Lin Luo's shoulder, also to let him not worry, he thought for a while and said: "He won't get the custody of the child, don't worry."

"An An was born to me, of course I won't let Lu Yixuan get custody."

Lin Luo tried to calm himself down, but the anxiety in his heart could not be dissipated, and he instinctively held An An in his arms, only in this way could he be a little more at ease.

Ji Shiqian heard Lin Luo say this, and he had already guessed that Lin Luo wanted to do itWhat, in order to fight for the custody of An An, he will admit in court that An An was born of himself, and then do not hesitate to push himself to the cusp.

Fifteen days before the court session, fifteen days later, no one knows what the outcome will be.