Chapter 94

When the doctor heard his words, he was too frightened to move.

Ji Shiqian looked at him impatiently: "If you want to see it, hurry up and see." The hand holding the quilt shook again, trembling and majestically lifted a corner, checked underneath, glanced at it and covered the quilt.

He sighed secretly, he had never seen such a beast.

The doctor took out the thermometer, and when he saw that there was a low fever, he opened the medical box to hang water for Lin Luo, and then put a bottle of ointment on the bedside and said to Ji Shiqian: "Wipe twice a day after cleaning, you can't do it for half a month, intercourse." Ji Shiqian always felt that this doctor's eyes were strange when he looked at him.

When the doctor left, he added: "It is not easy to overdo sexual affairs, and it hurts the body and nerves." Listening to this, Ji Shiqian immediately understood that this doctor had misunderstood him, and he definitely thought that the wound on Lin Luo's body was caused by him.

The face suddenly burned with pain, inexplicably back the black pot, and I didn't know how to explain, Ji Shiqian was so angry that his heart hurt, and he scolded Lu Yixuan more than a dozen times in his heart.

After the doctor left, he went to the living room again, the veterinarian was resuscitating the dog, and he did not have enough medical facilities, so he could only take the dog to the nearby pet hospital.

Ji Shiqian ordered the people to follow, and then he continued to guard Lin Luo.

Lin Luo let out a dream of unknown meaning in his sleep, Ji Shiqian leaned over and pasted it to his mouth to hear what he said clearly, but only heard a series of crying, crying in his dreams, he was really afraid.

He touched Lin Luo's hot forehead and soothed in a low voice: "It's okay, it's okay." The more he looked at it, the more he felt that Lin Luo was pitiful, and he suddenly regretted what he had done to him that night, and he didn't know if it was too late to make up for it.

The medicinal liquid in the hanging bottle was still trickling down, and Ji Shiqian stared at Lin Luo's face when he was idle, as if he could wake up by staring at him like this.

After the medicine bottle dripped, Ji Shiqian held the back of his hand and pumped the needle into the trash, he turned his head and suddenly saw that the doctor left ointment on the bedside table, and he almost forgot to apply medicine to Lin Luo.

Ji Shiqian took another basin of hot water, lifted the corner of the quilt and stared at Lin Luo's leg.

I didn't feel embarrassed, after all, I had seen it before, he pried a lump of ointment on the cotton sab, and when it touched his skin, he felt a sudden rush of electricity from the palm of his hand, hitting his whole body, making his heart shake.

Lin Luo moved uncomfortably in his sleep, and his frowning brows looked very painful.

After Ji Shiqian wiped the medicine on him, he felt that he had some reaction below, and he quickly let go of him, put the quilt back on Lin Luo, and then stood up and took a few hot breaths.

I couldn't help but think of that night, such a beautiful flesh, why didn't he touch it at that time?

The more he thought about it, the more itchy his heart became, Ji Shiqian didn't dare to see him, turned around and went to the bathroom, borrowed Lin Luo's bathroom and took a cold shower before suppressing his desire.

......

It was almost dawn, Lin Luo slowly woke up, the temperature of his body had dropped, but his head was still dizzy, and his body hurt a lot, and he couldn't make it up.