Chapter 14

Lu Yixuan just left the ward, but did not leave directly, he stood at the door with his back against the cold wall, and a faint crying sound came from the room like a sharp knife piercing his eardrums.

I don't know why, when he heard Lin Luo say the divorce again, a wave of anger rose in his heart, and something stabbed in his heart.

Divorce...... Don't even think about it, he doesn't want to divorce Lin Luo, for no other reason, he just doesn't want to go along with his heart.

After Lu Yixuan stayed for a while, he clenched his fist irritably and smashed the wall hard, then turned around and left to return to Ye Mingchu's ward.

Ye Mingchu was sitting quietly on the bed peeling apples when he heard footsteps outside the door, and his hand was beaten.

The door was pushed open from the outside, and sure enough, Lu Yixuan returned.

With a sickly pale face, he raised his head slightly, and Ye Mingchuming smiled with his eyes: "Yixuan, why have you been gone for so long?" Do you want to eat apples?

Lu Yixuan glanced at the apple in his hand and shook his head.

After being with Lu Yixuan for so many years, no expression on his face could escape his eyes, and Ye Mingchu's eyes shook and put down the apple in his hand.

"How is Lin Luo?" The gentleness of his voice instantly calmed the irritability in Lu Yixuan's heart.

"He's fine." At least in his opinion, there is no problem, and temper and his mouth.

Ye Mingchu tentatively asked again: "You went to see him for so long, are you talking about divorce?"

Lu Yixuan's expression was startled and then he clenched his hand, and now as soon as he heard the word divorce, a wave of anger would rise in his heart.

"Let's not talk about divorce." There was a hint of impatience hidden in Bo Liang's words.

Ye Mingchu bit his lower lip, now he understood it, he admitted that he was a little anxious, but it was Lu Yixuan who promised him that as long as he was well, he would divorce Lin Luo and be with him.

But what does his face say now?

The originally morbid face was a little stiff, and a sense of uneasiness rose in his heart.

Looking at Ye Mingchu's appearance of lowering his head and being aggrieved, Lu Yixuan also noticed that his tone of voice was too tough.

So, he changed the topic and asked casually: "Why did you stop the medicine?" Do you know that it can be dangerous for you to have a sudden attack like this?

"I thought that Lin Luo would donate bone marrow sooner or later, so I didn't eat it anymore."

Lu Yixuan's eyes were full of dissatisfaction: "What if he doesn't agree, how can you..."

Before he finished speaking, he saw Ye Mingchu with his head bowed, his shoulders trembling slightly, Lu Yixuan exhaled, and his tight brows let go a little.

What exactly does he want to say, what if it is not in case, even if Lin Luo does not agree, he will force him to sign and press on the operating table for the sake of Ye Mingchu's body, what is the point of saying this now?

He walked over and sat beside Ye Mingchu, stretched out his hand to hold the person in his arms and soothed gently: "I don't blame you, I just hope you don't treat your body as a child's play, do you understand?"

Ye Mingchu nodded lightly, knowing that he could no longer be angry with Lu Yixuan, Lu Yixuan liked obedient and obedient people, but he was still unwilling in his heart, and the things he had been worried about still happened, and he had an intuition that Lu Yixuan liked Lin Luo.

Even if he didn't like it, he must have occupied a place in Lu Yixuan's heart.

Ye Mingchu leaned on Lu Yixuan's arms, his lowered eyes were full of unwillingness, jealousy and anger.

How did the man not die on the operating table! Why still occupy Lu Yixuan's heart and occupy the identity of Mrs. Lu!

He clenched his fists, and his fingertips plunged into the palm of his hand without knowing it, Lu Yixuan thought that Ye Mingchu was still losing his temper, thinking that he had just cured his body, so he patiently coaxed again: "Don't think about it and rest, I promised my mother to take care of you for the rest of your life."

For Lu Yixuan's comfort, Ye Mingchu's tightened heart did not loosen, but seemed to be tied to a rope tighter and tighter.

In the past, Lu Yixuan directly said that he would marry him home, but now he has taken care of him for a lifetime, or for the sake of Lu's mother's face, although he is very dissatisfied with him, he dare not say it because he is not stupid.

But think about it carefully, even if Lu Yixuan likes Lin Luo? He doesn't know how much the Lu family hates the Lin family, if he wants to enter the door of the Lu family, he doesn't even think about it, the days are still long, he will slowly clean up Lin Luo.

After thinking about it, Ye Mingchu's tense expression also relaxed, and he raised his face and instantly returned to the harmless appearance of the usual people and animals.

"I don't like being too stuffy in the hospital, I want to go home."

"Then I'll take you back tomorrow morning, and then go back to the hospital to pick up Lin Luo." An elusive emotion quickly flashed across Lu Yixuan's face.

"You want to take Lin Luo back with you?" Ye Mingchu bit his lip, his beautiful eyes filled with tears.

Lu Yixuan nodded, "If you don't like it, I'll arrange for someone to find a house to decorate in two days, and then take you to move over."

For these arrangements, Lu Yixuan admitted that he had selfish intentions, but he did not feel that there was anything wrong with such a treatment, and the villa that he and Lin Luo had not divorced was naturally the joint property of the two of them.

Of course, there is another point, as long as I think of the villa without Lin Luo's figure, I feel that something is wrong all over my body, and my heart is empty.

He subconsciously still wanted Lin Luo to stay in the same place, preferably as before.