Chapter 148

Lin Luo hugged An An and looked out the window thinking about how to escape from here, Qin Yao would definitely be very flustered when he found that he was gone, and would call Ji Shiqian, who would now need some time to return to City C in the ancestral home.

And during this time, he must protect An An.

Lu Yixuan could say and do it, and really locked Lin Luo here and didn't let him go out.

Lu Yixuan fantasized that Lin Luo could remarry him, not asking him to love him as much as before, but only hoping that he could smile at him when he saw him.

When Lin Luo was away, he could only take the photo to recall, and now Lin Luo returned to him, but he still couldn't touch it.

"Luo Luo, what are you looking at?"

Lin Luo looked out the window in a daze, now during the rainy season, the sky outside was foggy and drizzling.

Seeing that Lin Luo didn't make a sound, Lu Yixuan walked over to him and said in a consultative tone: "Luo Luo, An An hasn't opened an account yet, let's find a time to do it together."

Lin Luo finally reacted now, and he glanced at Lu Yixuan coldly: "An An was born at the risk of my life when I was pregnant, and it has nothing to do with you, don't try to hit his attention."

When he heard the words "risking his life", Lu Yixuan's face flashed with shame, and he said softly, "I won't let you hurt in the future, I will protect you well and never let you encounter danger again..."

What Mother Lu said before echoed in his ears, although he said that he would not believe the words of the fortune teller, but in fact, he was afraid that Lin Luo would have an accident.

When it came time to sleep at night, Lu Yixuan deliberately locked the other rooms, leaving only the master bedroom.

An An finished drinking milk, and was lying asleep in Lin Luo's arms at this time, Lin Luo held An An and sat on the sofa unwilling to move, and after his eyes touched the bedroom, he evoked some bad memories.

He still remembered that the first time he saw Ye Mingchu, it was on the bed in that room that he was lying under Lu Yixuan.

Lin Luo refused to go in no matter what, and after Lu Yixuan's coaxing was ineffective, he came up angrily and threatened: "If you don't go into the house to sleep, I will let people take An An away." 

An An is Lin Luo's life, and when he heard that An An was going to be taken away, Lin Luo looked at Lu Yixuan with a kind of almost hatred.

Lu Yixuan was stared at by him and his back was cold, he gritted his teeth to hold back the panic in his heart, and did not dare to look directly into Lin Luo's eyes, but Lin Luo glanced at him, and then carried An An into the bedroom.

Lin Luo held the child and lay on the bed, just slept, the bed behind him suddenly collapsed, Lin Luo subconsciously wanted to hold the child out of bed, Lu Yixuan's whole body pressed up, firmly pressed him in his arms.

Lin Luo is thin in shape, and holding the child is the same as a paper person.

After feeling him trembling, Lu Yixuan said softly: "Don't be afraid, I'll hug you and do nothing, don't react too much, be careful to make a noise."

Lin Luo weighed it again and again, stiffened his body and did not move again.

Lu Yixuan smelled the milk fragrance emanating from Lin Luo's body, and he had never been so happy since he divorced Lin Luo for so long.

There was only a faint desk lamp lit in the room, and Lu Yixuan lowered his head to look at Lin Luo's white and slender neck, and he couldn't help but rub the tip of his nose.