Chapter 91

As soon as the door opened, a black figure suddenly came into his eyes, and his hand holding the doorknob trembled violently twice, and his footsteps suddenly stopped.

An incomparably familiar face appeared in front of his eyes, his eyes widened, his eyes full of shock and doubt.

How did Lu Yixuan find here?

He quickly took a step back and wanted to close the door shut, but the back of Lu Yixuan's hand had already penetrated the crack in the door, and was pressed by the door, leaving a crack in the door.

The pain in the back of the hand, Lin Luo used this death, and a red mark instantly appeared on the back of the hand as if it was about to break.

A pair of pitch-black eyes stared at Lin Luo scarlet at this time, and there was a deathly silence around him.

"Lin Luo, open the door for me. Lu Yixuan knocked the door, desperate to knock out a hole in the door.

Lin Luo shook his head, his breathing was rapid, and his face was bloody.

He didn't dare to open the door for Lu Yixuan, he intuited that as soon as he came in, then he would be dead!

Lin Luo subconsciously was still very afraid of Lu Yixuan, afraid that he would be angry and afraid that he would hit himself, that fear had penetrated deep into the bone marrow, and it could not be corrected in just one month after leaving.

The fingers had already been pinched out of blood, Lu Yixuan gritted his teeth, and his upper body slammed the door open.

The door slammed, and the string that was tight in Lin Luo's heart completely broke!

Lin Luo lowered his eyelids and looked down only to see the man's slender and straight legs.

"Luo Luo, who did you just call? The man's thick voice came into his ear from the top of his head, piercing his eardrum like a needle, causing slight pain.

"Who do I call you and what does it matter to you? The divorce agreement between them ended when they signed it, and he couldn't figure out what Lu Yixuan was doing when he came here at this time.

He was very uneasy in his heart, and everything about Lu Yixuan would set off peace in his heart.

Lu Yixuan's eyes were deep, and his gaze was directly locked on Lin Luo's face like a hungry wolf.

Still such a familiar little face, delicate and pure, he pursed his thin lips, the corners of his mouth rose slightly, and outlined a long-lost smile.

After so long, he finally saw his Luo Luo.

Although he heard a surname that was not very happy, it still could not dispel the joy in his heart.

"Luo Luo. He shouted his nickname in a deep voice, reaching out to wrap his arms around his board-narrow shoulders.

Lin Luo took a step back in disgust, and that hand just fell into the air.

Lin Luo secretly took several breaths before driving away the fear in his heart.

He trembled his eyelashes, constantly thinking about the purpose of his visit.

"We're divorced, what are you doing here? He raised his eyes and finally met his face, and also saw his thick dark circles and tiredness, Lu Yixuan lost a lot of weight, his hair was a little messy, and there was a circle of green scumbags on his chin.

Lin Luo wanted to go, but this was his home, plus Lu Yixuan, a big living person standing here, where could he go?

"I..." After Lu Yixuan saw the indifferent expression on Lin Luo's face, his heart seemed to have been poked by a needle, and the joy on his face faded a little.