Chapter 18

Lin Luo returned to the villa, life is no different from before, the difference is that there is one more person in the family.

Wrong...... It should be two people, for him, Lu Yixuan rarely came back with him before, but now he will come back on time every day, maybe thinking that there is a Ye Mingchu at home.

Whenever he slept in the bedroom and looked at the wedding photos of him and Lu Yixuan hanging above his head, he felt full of irony, and the irony was endless sadness.

Look at how silly he used to laugh.

Just thinking about it, there was a knock on the closed door, Lin Luo retracted his train of thought and got up to open the door, and it was none other than Ye Mingchu standing at the door.

Ye Mingchu's illness has completely healed, and after adding the rest and recuperation in the past month, his face is much more ruddy than before.

Lin Luo didn't know the purpose of his coming, although the two of them lived in the same room, they didn't look up and didn't look down on weekdays, and no one paid attention to anyone.

Ye Mingchu smiled at him: "Can I go in?" Saying that, it didn't matter whether Lin Luo agreed or not, he directly bypassed Lin Luo's body and entered the bedroom.

He glanced around thoughtfully, and finally kept his eyes on the wedding photo on the bedside, and a resentment rose in his heart: "Speaking of which, we first met here?" Lin

Luo's only impression of the first time he saw him was that he felt disgusting, and his stomach churned when he thought about it.

"Just say whatever you want, don't go around so many corners." Lin Luo asked him straight to the point, he didn't believe that Ye Mingchu suddenly came to him and said nothing else.

Ye Mingchu wanted to stimulate Lin Luo, but found that Lin Luo did not put him in his eyes.

"Mr. Lin, I just want to ask how much it will cost you to leave here?" He looked at Lin Luo's expressionless face and felt hatred.

"The Lin family is down, I even heard that your mother doesn't recognize you anymore, now you have nothing, City A doesn't even have a place for you, don't you still stay by Yixuan's side just to covet his money?"

Greed for money? Lin Luo lowered his head and couldn't recognize a bitter smile.

Ye Mingchu thought he was laughing at him.

Narrowing his eyes, he said viciously: "What are you laughing at, is there something wrong with what I said?" You slut! Yi Xuan doesn't like you at all, you still pester him, how can you be so cheap?

"I'm pestering him?" Lin Luo raised his head and looked at Ye Mingchu and said, "Mr. Ye, are you mistaken?" Since you all know that the Lin family is down, I have nothing, what else can I use to pester him? If you want me to get out, it's not that you should talk to me, but you should talk to Lu Yixuan.

If Lu Yixuan really agreed to divorce him, he would be happier than anyone.

Ye Mingchu clenched his teeth, and after being picked on like this by Lin Luo, his cheeks trembled with anger.

After Mayor Lin was arrested, Lu Yixuan took over all the properties of the Lin family, and he has been busy in the past month, he is not without blowing pillow wind in Lu Yixuan's ears, but every time he talks about divorce from Lin Luo, he always changes the topic by thinking that he is tired and sleepy.

He knew that Lu Yixuan was perfunctory to him, and he didn't want to divorce Lin Luo at all!

Thinking of this, he couldn't wait to tear the man in front of him to shreds.

Ye Mingchu pursed his lips, and a cruel smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

He casually picked up the photo album placed on the bedside table and said: "Three years ago, the report said that you asked him out in the name of the mayor to drug him, and finally went to bed and found a reporter to force him to submit, I still remember that when it caused a sensation throughout the country, your Lin Luo's name was famous in City A, and he was called a notorious!"

Lin Luo's face began to turn pale at the speed of the naked eye, and his heart seemed to be bound by a rope, and he was breathless in pain.

"What exactly are you trying to say?"

Ye Mingchu looked at Lin Luo's painful look and smiled more and more happily.

"That report is fake, guess how I found out?" Ye Mingchu paused, rubbing Lu Yixuan's handsome face in the photo.

Seeing that Lin Luo did not answer him, he had to answer by himself, saying: "It was Yixuan who told me, and he also told me personally, the medicine was actually given by him."

Lin Luo's pupils trembled, and the hands on the sides of his thighs clenched his sleeves.

Ye Mingchu's face slowly distorted: "Five years ago, Yixuan accompanied you to the hospital for a physical examination, and I knew that your bone marrow matched me, but you are the mayor's son, and it is definitely not easy for you to donate, so I can only use this method to trick you into marrying you, and even he deceived your father and gained his trust, which is convenient for him to give the Lin family to one hand."

Lin Luo bit his lip, his whole person could only stand firm by holding the wall, he was guilty for three years, it turns out that this is the truth?

Lu Yixuan, why are you so cruel!

Three years ago, Lu Yixuan was very good to him, his gentle gentleman invisibly brought him pampering, now I think it is just his song to welcome, and later because of a one-night stand, Lu Yixuan was "forced to helplessly" marry him, and he endured Lu Yixuan's coldness and violence for three years with this guilt.

Lu Yixuan is comparable to the acting skills of an Oscar actor, turning his deception into a nest.

Ye Mingchu walked over and approached with a vicious smile: "Your Lin family is just my victim, and you will become my slave now!"

Then he lifted the metal picture frame and smashed it on his head, and suddenly blood continued to flow from his forehead, and the red liquid looked shocking.

After Lin Luo looked at the madness under Ye Mingchu's eyes, he subconsciously took a step back, and a sense of uneasiness faintly rose in his heart.

"What do you do?"

Ye Mingchu threw the picture frame with blood stains at Lin Luo's feet.

Lin Luo stepped back in a daze, and didn't have time to react.

A scream cut through the silence in the room, and the sound was sharp and harsh, and even more formidable.

"Yixuan, help me!"

There was a sound of footsteps outside, and the hidden door was kicked open, and Lu Yixuan's figure appeared in the room.