Chapter 68

"Luo Luo, do you know what is your biggest advantage now?"

Lin Luo was already hurt and didn't have the strength to reply to his words.

Lu Yixuan said deeply: "That is, you are clean enough."

Lin Luo sneered in his heart, he didn't think there was anything good about this worthy of being called excellent, he raised his hand and slapped Lu Yixuan's hand, supported the cold wall, and walked outside the bathroom.

When he went out, his body stumbled, and Lu Yixuan frowned slightly and reached out to hold his arm.

Lin Luo's body froze: "Let go of me." His voice was so hoarse that it was almost inaudible.

Dare to have a tantrum with him? Lu Yixuan said in a low voice: "Lin Luo, it seems that you don't have a long memory!"

"No, I've got a long memory. Lin Luo turned his head and stared at Lu Yixuan, "Lu Yixuan, you have refreshed my understanding of you over and over again, letting me know how stupid it was for me to marry you in the first place.

Lin Luo's eyes seemed to cry blood: "Do you know how much I hate you now?" I can't wait to stick a knife into your chest and send you to hell! This was the first time that Lin Luo had said his hatred so bluntly.

Lu Yixuan looked at him, only feeling that the pain in his chest was terrible, and it seemed that a knife was really inserted into it.

"Do you really hate me that much?

Lin Luo gritted his teeth: "Yes, I can't wait for you to die, Lu Yixuan, why are you still living in this world, why don't people like you die?"

Lu Yixuan pursed his thin lips, buzzing in his ears, disturbing his thoughts.

Lin Luo forcefully broke away from his hand, his body shook violently, almost fell, stood firmly and staggered out.

Lu Yixuan followed behind him, watching him fall to the ground with a soft bang after taking a few steps.

"Luo Luo..." Lu Yixuan felt his heart twisted, he stepped forward to pick the person up from the ground, Lin Luo leaned softly in his arms, holding him like holding a cat.

He lowered his head and looked at Lin Luo's pale little face, his eyebrows frowned, how pitiful he was, Lu Yixuan didn't expect Lin Luo to hate him so deeply...

......

In a luxurious suite, the bed was messy.

"Baby, is it comfortable? A head slowly poked out from the quilt, this person was Ye Mingchu, his face still had a redness that had not faded after orgasm, and his pupils were like autumn water, sparkling.

"Han Ming, can you promise me now?

Han Ming held Ye Mingchu's slender waist: "Today my people saw Lin Luo come out."

Ye Mingchu furrowed his eyebrows: "Then why don't you do it?"

"Lu Yixuan arranged for someone to follow him all the time, and my people didn't have a chance to start."

After hearing Lu Yixuan's three words, his heart contracted violently, and Ye Mingchu buried his head in Han Ming's chest, covering the look on his face.

"Then when will we solve the problem." 

"Can't eat hot bean-curd in a hurry." Saying that, he gently bit and bit Ye Mingchu's neck.

Ye Mingchu reflexively shrunk his neck, and his face sank: "Don't leave a trace."

"Okay, okay, let's put Lin Luo's affairs aside first, and then talk about it after long-term planning." Han Ming pursed his lips, and a feminine smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.