Chapter 26

Lu Yixuan parked the car in the parking lot outside the door, opened the passenger door and took Lin Luo out, at this time Lin Luo had already launched a high fever, his body was hot, and his snort sprayed on his neck, and there was a burning sensation.

There was an inconspicuous impatience in his eyes, this was the first time he saw Lin Luo ill, originally just wanted to punish him a little, lock him up for a few hours and release people, but he didn't expect Lin Luo's dust allergy to be so serious.

"Lu Yixuan?" Ning Yuan frowned fiercely and saw Lu Yixuan rushing in with a person in his arms.

After Lu Yixuan heard the familiar voice, he paused.

The hospitals he usually went to were all in the city center, and it was the first time he came to a nearby one, but he didn't expect Ning Yuan to be here.

Lu Yixuan had an inexplicable estrangement from Ning Yuan, he didn't like Ning Yuan, or more accurately, he didn't like to see him appear in front of him and Lin Luo.

"Coming to the hospital so late? Who are you holding in your arms? Ning Yuan's words were cold.

Thinking of Lin Luo's haggard appearance when he came to the hospital alone to see a doctor today, Ning Yuan didn't want to give Lu Yixuan a good look.

"Lin Luo is allergic, I will take him to see a doctor."

"What?" Ning Yuan treated the person held in Lu Yixuan's arms as someone else, he didn't expect that it was Lin Luo who was holding it, when he heard that it was Lin Luo in his arms, he was surprised, he hurriedly walked over to take a look, and found that Lin Luo's entire skin was red, and he reached out and touched a piece of piping hot on his forehead.

Lin Luo has a dust allergy, this is not a secret, since he was a child, he was treated as a treasure, and he was not allowed to walk around, and he was not even taken by tourism, for fear that he would get sick.

Now, what's going on with such a serious condition?

Seeing that Lin Luo's hair was still stained with dust, Ning Yuan said angrily: "You did it again?"

Lu Yixuan pursed his thin lips and did not speak, and his dark eyes exuded a burst of coldness.

"Lin Luo only entered the hospital this afternoon, and he was brought by you again in the evening, when do you want to toss him?"

Lin Luo came to Ningyuan today to see a patient?

Thinking of this, Lu Yixuan's heart became even more uncomfortable.

"What does he check?"

"Wrist sprain, don't you know all this?" Ning Yuan sneered, "That's right, you Lu always only care about your little lover, how can you know that Lin Luo's left hand is sprained, and he almost bleed..."

"Almost what?" Lu Yixuan looked at him sharply, intuition what he was hiding.

Ning Yuan pursed his lips, scolded himself secretly, and almost told Lin Luo about her pregnancy.

"Lin Luo became what he is now, you hurt him, you are so kind as to ask him what almost happened, he was almost killed by you!"

This sentence directly forced Lu Yixuan to be speechless.

Ning Yuan didn't want to waste his tongue with Lu Yixuan, and the urgency of delay should first treat Lin Luo, Lin Luo's body was already weak, coupled with pregnancy, when he came to check during the day, he found signs of miscarriage.

Now that the body is allergic again, if it is not treated in time, I am afraid that it will be life-threatening.

After rubbing medicine on his body, giving another injection, hanging up the infusion bottle, and working for two or three hours before and after, Lin Luo's body temperature slowly dropped back to normal body temperature.