Chapter 143

Ten days later, the assistant entered Lu Yixuan's office and told Lu Yixuan good news with a USB flash drive in his hand.

The people sent out found Lin Luo's traces.

The assistant roughly told Lu Yixuan about Lin Luo's experience in the past four or five months.

Lu Yixuan stared at the computer screen without saying a word, looking at Lin Luo's activity trajectory in recent months.

He found that the place where Lin Luo stayed the longest was actually the hospital.

In addition to the hospital, he also lived with Ji Shiqian, and after Ji Shiqian went to T City, he pulled up his luggage alone and took the train to a remote mountainous area.

Lu Yixuan swiped down page by page, his eyes as black as midnight, focused like two sparkling obsidians.

The assistant continued: "We also investigated that Mr. Lin gave birth to a baby boy alone at M Shan Township Hospital.

Lu Yixuan's fingers froze, and the page jumped to the next page, a certificate of pregnancy and childbirth.

A month ago, Lin Luo gave birth to a child in this hospital.

He and Lin Luo's third child, Lin Luo took medicine in retaliation, and the last time he slept with him was five months ago, according to the month, the child could not be his.

Lu Yixuan's always clear brain struck at this, and his brain was in chaos, and in the chaos, he came to an answer that frightened him, the child born to Lin Luo may be Ji Shiqian.

After all, they stayed all night.

The hand holding the mouse trembled a little, and his heart hurt violently at this time, he covered the position of his heart, opened the drawer and took out a box of white medicine bottles, turned the cap and poured out two pills.

The assistant looked at his face, and after seeing that Lu Yixuan's face was wrong, he immediately poured a cup of hot water for him and put it in front of him.

Lu Yixuan swallowed. Medicine, after drinking a whole glass of water, his face eased slightly.

Assistant: "Mr. Lu, the next few pages are the people that Mr. Lin has contacted in recent months, do you still want to read them?"

Lu Yixuan calmed his face: "Go out."

The assistant walked out and took the door with him, and the office instantly became quiet.

Lu Yixuan looked at the screen stunned, and after a while, he held the mouse again and turned it page by page.

He stopped at a photo of Lin Luo leading the dog, it was winter, his clothes were very large and thick, and it was impossible to tell that he was pregnant.

The next one was the dilapidated house he rented, accompanied by a photo of the landlord.

Lu Yixuan operated the mouse to turn to the last page, and his body froze.

This was the maid invited by Lin Luo, named Qin Yao, and this woman was undoubtedly the one who was holding the child at the door of the hospital that day.

She was actually Lin Luo's maid! So the child in her arms was born to Lin Luo?

When Lu Yixuan held the table and stood up, his figure swayed a little, and he fixed his mind before he stabilized his state.

Thinking that the child who looked similar to him was born by Lin Luo, his heart seemed to be pinched by a soft little hand, warm and painful, and his eyes immediately became sore.