Chapter 194

"Ji Shiqian, I agree to divorce."

Father and son connected hearts, and the child's sobs were like knives stirring his heart.

He held the child in one hand and supported the ground with the other, and after a while he stood up, and he handed An An, who was crying louder and louder, to the arms of the nearest nanny.

An An, on the other hand, gripped his hand tightly, unwilling to let go.

Lin Luo touched the child's hot little face and reluctantly squeezed out a smile.

"An An, it's okay if you go back with this aunt first, Dad can't accompany you today." Afraid that the child would be injured again, Lin Luo could only forcibly stuff An An into the arms of his sister-in-law.

Then he instructed: "Sister Wang, you help me send the child to the Lu family, and send it over now."

Lin Luo's whole brain was blank, as if a string had been broken, his brain was buzzing, the cry of the child behind him was getting farther and farther away, Lin Luo's heart was like a knife, and the place at the mouth of his heart contracted tightly, and it hurt so much that he couldn't breathe.

Until he could no longer hear the child's cry, he gasped twice and walked out.

At this moment, he understood how ruthless Ji Shiqian was, and he was forcing him to give up An An, even at the cost of hurting An An.

How fragile the relationship is in two years, it is that he is too stupid.

After leaving the restaurant, Lin Luo returned to the bedroom, he did not close the door, but sat down on the sofa, waiting for Ji Shiqian to come in.

There was a clear sound of footsteps in the corridor, the sound of leather shoes stepping on the floor, crisp and loud, one after another, getting closer and closer.

Until the footsteps suddenly stopped.

Lin Luo looked at the black shadow pressing against him on the floor, and he raised his head to look at Ji Shiqian, who had already walked to him.

This man he knew but was unfamiliar.

"Sit down." He moved a position to the right and motioned for him to sit down.

At this time, Lin Luo didn't seem to see any expression on his face, and his mourning was greater than his heart's death, just like when Lu Yixuan sent him to him, and just like he had autistic depression in the first place.

Ji Shiqian's face was calm, and the anger in his eyes had receded a little, but his heart was more entangled and irritable.

"Just now... I'm sorry. He walked to Lin Luo's side and took the initiative to extend his right hand towards him.

However, Lin Luo dodged as if reflexively.

Ji Shiqian looked at his hand that fell in the air, he smiled bitterly, and his fingers actually trembled violently.

Lin Luo looked at him and replied, "This is the end of the matter, you don't need to say sorry." What's the use of saying sorry?

Ji Shiqian took the initiative to get closer, obviously Lin Luo was sitting next to him, but he felt that there was a distance between the two.

He paused for a while and explained: "I drank some alcohol today, my emotions are a little out of control, I didn't mean to do something to An An, let alone hurt him." "He just couldn't control his emotions and was upset.

Speaking of this, a look of shame flashed on Ji Shiqian's face, and his eyes looked at Lin Luo tightly, hoping to see a trace of emotional change on his face.