Chapter 57

There are many things in life that cannot be turned back.

It's useless to regret it.

Lu Yixuan may be a calamity that he can't avoid in his life.

"Is there smoke? Lu Yixuan looked at the emaciated figure kneeling in the rain not far away, and his mood was a little irritable.

"Yes there is. The driver took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket.

Lu Yixuan took it and opened the cigarette case, bit one, and the driver took a lighter and lit it for him.

Lu Yixuan took a puff of his cigarette and asked casually, "Do you say I'm good to Lin Luo?" This question stunned the driver, he looked at the thin figure kneeling in the rain, he really couldn't see that Lu Yixuan was good to Lin Luo, but do you want to tell the truth?

He glanced at Lu Yixuan cautiously, and Lu Yixuan's expression was as elusive as his heart.

In order not to be fired on the safe side, the driver still said in a panic with a clear conscience: "You are very good to Mr. Lin, very good."

Lu Yixuan locked his brows, "Then where do you say I am good to him?" The driver is a quick-minded person, and he almost didn't want to think about it, so he said: "You helped Mr. Lin's father bury him."

Lu Yixuan asked again, "Is there anything else?" The driver: "..."

The driver scratched his head, racking his brain and couldn't think of it.

"Forget it, needless to say. Lu Yixuan actually knew in his heart that he was not good for Lin Luo, but if he followed him well in the future, he would definitely compensate him for being good to him.

Seeing Lin Luo stand up and come back, he stood up straight, and the fine soot on his fingertips fell down.

"Go to the car and get a coat out.

After the driver turned around, Lu Yixuan saw Lin Luo walk three meters away from him and threw the cigarette in his hand into the rain.

"Go back.

Lin Luo stood still, he looked at Lu Yixuan's face, "Lu Yixuan, I want to divorce you."

Lu Yixuan's eyes were startled, and then he laughed: "After reading your father, you turned your face and didn't recognize people?"

Lin Luo stood in the rain and smiled at Lu Yixuan: "I just want to divorce you in front of my father."

Lu Yixuan nodded thoughtfully: "You can't even go out by my side, how can you go to court to sue for divorce?"

"I've already found someone to sue for me, Lu Yixuan, I will definitely divorce you."

Lin Luo's words made Lu Yixuan's eyes darken slightly, and after a moment he sneered in a low voice: "Who has the courage to help you sue?" Ning Yuan?

Between words, his delicate eyebrows were already stained with relish, and he had reminded the Ning family not to interfere, it seems that if you don't teach a lesson, you won't have a long memory.

When the two were deadlocked, the driver just took a coat from the car at this time.

Lu Yixuan took the coat, looked at Lin Luo with a gloomy gaze, and walked slowly towards him.

"Luoluo, obediently follow me and don't mention the divorce again, I can treat it as if nothing happened." Lin

Luo raised his head, his face was very haggard, so emaciated that it made people feel distressed, Lu Yixuan walked over Lin Luo did not run, just stood in the heavy rain, he came to him with an umbrella.

Reaching out he gently brushed the rain from his face and caressed the wound on his forehead.

"Lu Yixuan, either divorce or watch me die.

Lu Yixuan didn't hear it, and he put his coat on Lin Luo's body.

"Go home.

Lin Luo shook his head: "My home has long been destroyed, it is not my home, it is the home of you and Ye Mingchu."

Lu Yixuan said: "I found someone to buy a new house, and you will live there with me in the future, just like the original."

Lin Luo seemed to see through what Lu Yixuan was thinking, and said mockingly: "When your underground lover?

Lu Yixuan frowned: "Of course you are still Mrs. Lu, we are the same as before, I will make up for you and be good to you."

"Lu Yixuan we can't go back, you said it's still the same as before, then can you return my father to me?" He clenched his coat and threw it on the ground.

His pupils were crowded with fine red blood, a scarlet, and he looked at the man in front of him with disgust.

"Your kindness to me, I'm not rare at all now! The embarrassed Lin Luo may be a beam-jumping clown in front of Lu Yixuan's eyes, his hoarseness should not be heard by him, and the hideous pain on his face should not be seen.

He lived in his own world and proceeded step by step according to the plan, but he didn't know why something went wrong here in Lin Luo.

When he saw the hatred for him in Lin Luo's eyes, his heart was like being gnawed by something again, and it hurt sharply.

He threw the umbrella in his hand to the driver beside him, and then leaned over to pick Lin Luo up in the air.

Lin Luo's body was already weak, and the weak struggle did not work, and he was forcibly carried into the car by Lu Yixuan.

The heating was turned on in the car, but his body was so cold that it hurt, his abdomen was cramped, and his back bone hurt so much that he couldn't stand up straight.

Lu Yixuan reached out to untie the wet clothes on his body, and Lin Luo pushed and scratched his arm with his fingertips.

Lu Yixuan held his hands above his head with one hand and whispered, "Luoluo remember what I said to you in the hospital?" If you want to go to court to sue for divorce, I promise you, but if the judge does not decide, you can only be chained to my leg and follow me for the rest of your life! You can't do anything but have children, do you want to? The heart trembled twice, Lin Luo clenched his teeth, he couldn't even try and be frightened by Lu Yixuan.

Seeing Lin Luo's eyes, he directly tore the clothes on Lin Luo's body with a force with his right hand, and after feeling the trembling of his skin, he put his hand on his stomach and rubbed it.

Lin Luo's body stiffened: "Lu Yixuan, you are a madman!"

He raised his hand and fanned Lu Yixuan's face, but he didn't even touch a single hair of the other party, and he was suppressed again, Lin Luo raised his leg and kicked him, opened his mouth to tear and bite, and grabbed a piece of meat and bit fiercely.

Lu Yixuan snorted, his face did not show anger, but smiled gloomily.

"When did Luo Luo go from a well-behaved little rabbit to a crazy little wild cat? These two ancestors were playing hot behind them, but the driver who was driving in front of him was shocked into a cold sweat, and he was thinking about whether to drive the car in a hidden place, and wait for the two to finish "beating" him before driving?

It's a pity that Lu Yixuan didn't say, he didn't dare to ask, continued to drive tremblingly, and was thinking of speeding up to send people back to the villa early, when suddenly there was a bang outside, as if something had fallen out.

"Luoluo! The driver subconsciously stepped on the brakes, turned back in shock, and the tightly closed door opened at an unknown time, and the cold wind outside was whiningof blowing in.

Only sitting behind Lu Yixuan did not see Lin Luo's figure, and after seeing Lu Yixuan jump out of the car, the driver came to his senses and followed the door to get out of the car.

When Lin Luo and Lu Yixuan were fighting, they accidentally opened the car door and leaned back.

Lu Yixuan stretched out his hand and did not grab him, so he watched Lin Luo fall out, and the blood dragged under him into a long-mottled mark.