Chapter 176

Ji Shiqian's voice became much lower and hoarse, he didn't want Lin Luo to become silent and painful, and he didn't want their relationship to become stiff from then on because of the loss of An An's custody.

"Let's go home, Luo Luo."

Ji Shiqian took Lin Luo's hand and dropped a kiss on the back of his hand.

Lin Luo trembled his fingers slightly, and suddenly said, "Why leave An An." Ji

Shiqian's heart tightened, and his chest seemed to have been bitten by something.

He pursed his lips tightly and paused for a while before saying: "I didn't think about leaving him, he is your child and mine, I really regard him as my own biological son..."

If Lu Yixuan hadn't come to fight for An An's custody, according to the original plan, there would be no problems.

Lin Luo shook his head, his eyes full of determination and disappointment.

"Ji Shiqian, are you still worthy of saying such a thing?"

Seeing that he was so resolute, Ji Shiqian's heart was like a knife cutting, he stretched out his hand to hold his narrow shoulder and asked, "Then what do you want me to do, so that you are willing to forgive me?"

Some things can't be solved with just two words of forgiveness, Lin Luo lowered his eyes and looked at the ring on his finger.

It was he who was too naïve and thought that his children could grow up happily and happily in the Ji family.

"You go out, let me be alone and quiet." Lin Luo pushed him and signaled Ji Shiqian to go out.

He didn't want to talk now, and he didn't have much to say.

He has always been alone, and in his most difficult times, he was alone licking his wounds, alone to face alone.

Ji Shiqian let go of him: "I went out to go through the discharge procedures, and we will go home tonight."

Ji Shiqian withdrew, and then closed the door quietly.

As soon as he went out, the ward suddenly became quiet again.

......

After completing the discharge procedures, Ji Shiqian ordered the driver to drive the car to the door of the hospital, Lin Luo did not speak, pulled the car door and took the initiative to sit up, and then closed his eyes slightly, as if he had fallen asleep.

Ji Shiqian kept looking at Lin Luo, and when he saw that his eyelashes were still trembling, he knew that he was not sleeping.

So he asked, "Luo Luo, what do you want to eat tonight?" I let the chef prepare.

Lin Luo pursed his thin lips, did not open his mouth or reply, as if he hadn't heard.

Ji Shiqian sighed, sat down and hugged him, but Lin Luo did not hide.

I don't know how long it took, until the car stopped, Lin Luo opened his eyes slightly.

At this time, a ray of white light shone through the tall plane tree, falling sparsely in his eyes, illuminating his eyes very brightly, but without much radiance.

He paused at the door of the villa for a while, and then slowly walked in, without saying a word the whole time.

The house was full of coldness, and it was clear that there was a temperature of twenty degrees at night, but it was so cold.

"Mr. Lin." The maid who saw him took the initiative to greet him after seeing the male master of the family returning, but Lin Luo only nodded slightly.

He stayed in the lobby on the first floor for a few seconds, then went up the stairs to the second floor, and went to a room he usually frequented, An'an's children's room.

Coming to the door, he pushed open the closed door hard, and soon all the furnishings and decorations in the room fell into his misty eyes.

The room is still the original room, the colored ball pool, small arches, slides are all there, and the bed is also the original bed.

It's just that...... The room was colder and much more empty than before.

The toys that belonged to An An in the room were gone, small robots, small bicycles, robot dogs, story machines, glowing balls... All of it, gone.

He walked to a wardrobe again, and when he opened it, An An's clothes were gone.

Sister-in-law Yue came over at this time and said a little sadly: "Yesterday, Lu Yixuan took An An away, and also took An An's clothes and toys with him, saying that it is because the child has familiar things around that he will slowly adapt to the new environment."

Sister-in-law Yue paused, afraid that Lin Luo would blame her for making her own claims, so she said, "I called President Ji yesterday, and President Ji also acquiesced, so I took it with them."

Lin Luo stiffly hooked the corners of his lips, and a bitter and mocking smile overflowed from his lips.

These things are his children, whether or not to decide whether or not is it up to him, I didn't expect Lu Yixuan to take them away like this.

Lu Yixuan always wanted to control everything about him, whether it was the Lin family, himself, or the child.

He thought what would have happened if he hadn't married Ji Shiqian in the first place, but secretly hid in the town with his children?

There is only one answer, found by Lu Yixuan and then locked up.

Just like when he divorced and hid in a small apartment.

So no matter what he does, ants like him are set up from the beginning.

Lin Luo sneered, not laughing at others, just laughing at himself.

He turned and walked out of the room he had often visited, and then gently closed the door, and at the moment of closing the door, his heart slashed fiercely, such a pain, he thought he would never forget it for the rest of his life.

"President Ji, Mr. Lin doesn't seem to be quite right, is he overly sad and mentally out..."

"Shut up!"

At the end of the aisle on the second floor, the housekeeper asked Ji Shiqian on the side, but he was reprimanded by Ji Shiqian before he finished speaking.

Ji Shiqian frowned, and there was always the guilt in his eyes that could not be dissipated.

"Let him do whatever he wants, you tell him to go down, don't disturb him if he has nothing to do, if he wants to go out, send someone to follow him and report his whereabouts at any time."