Chapter 10

Lu Yixuan never thought that one day he would sign this critical illness notice for Lin Luo.

He raised his head and leaned against the cold wall behind him, looking at the closed operating door on the opposite side, Ning Yuan was inside to save Lin Luo, but he could only stand outside and wait for Lin Luo's life and death.

In Lu Yixuan's view, Lin Luo has been a dispensable existence by his side for three years, and he doesn't care about his feelings or his life and death.

But when he knew that Lin Luo was lying on the operating table and dying, he was actually afraid that his whole body would tremble, and it felt like something important was about to leave him.

Lu Yixuan lowered his eyelids and stared at his toes with deep eyes.

The mind was in a bit of a trance.

The picture of a teenager lying on the grass holding a dog and smiling at him couldn't help but come to mind.

"Mr. Lu, my name is Lin Luo, you can call me Luoluo."

If it weren't for the fact that more than ten years ago, his father used conspiracies to cause his father to be imprisoned for the position of mayor and died in prison depressed, perhaps he would not have disliked Lin Luo.

It's a pity that there is no if, this is what the Lin family owes him, and Lin Luo comes to take it for granted.

In the operating room, the man lay quietly on the operating table, his face was covered with an oxygen mask, and a faint breath sprayed inside to form a white mist.

His face was pale and weak, his closed eyes still had tear stains, and his chest was calm without the slightest rise and fall, as if he was dead.

Ning Yuan walked closer and looked, Lin Luo's body was full of blood, his arm was still inserted with a tube, and the hand on his abdomen inadvertently moved twice, Ning Yuan walked over and gently held his slender wrist.

"Luoluo, I'm coming."

Lin Luo opened his eyes weakly, his eyes were blurry, he faintly saw Ning Yuan lying next to him, he reached out and tightened his sleeve.

"Brother, I'm in so much pain..." Lin Luo opened his mouth, but found that he couldn't make a sound at all.

Ning Yuan touched his wet sideburns, "I'm sorry, I'm late." Ning Yuan looked at Lin Luo growing up, He had seen him look so weak, thinking that his nose was a little sour.

The hand on his abdomen still did not let go, he felt that the baby in his body was slowly leaving with him, he didn't want it, he didn't want his baby to leave.

The tears grew more and more raging.

Lin Luo struggled to open his mouth and try to make a sound: "Save... Save the child.

He was so weak that he made a sound so small that he could barely hear it.

Ning Yuan nodded, stood up and called the extra people out, leaving only him and the doctor just now in the operating room.

"Remember what you see today, you are not allowed to say it, if you leak a little wind, I will make you unable to stay in the entire industry."

The doctor was frightened out of a cold sweat and nodded quickly.

The child in Lin Luo's belly is much stronger than he thought, and the signs of miscarriage are serious, but he can be saved.

"Luo Luo hold on, your baby will be fine."

Lin Luo prostrated and opened his eyes, looking at the dazzling surgical light above his head, because to protect the child, his body was not anesthesia, and his body seemed to be torn.

"Hmm... Ah..."

He moaned in pain, like a bone chipping pain, making his entire body uncontrollably spasm, and in a short period of time, Lin Luo's whole body was soaked in cold sweat, as if he was fished out of water.

The doctor on the side stood on the side and froze, and only then did he react, the man's body was bleeding because he was pregnant.

"Hold him down, don't let him move!" Ning Yuan said while continuing the movement of his hand.

At this time, Ning Yuan was already sweating, and after three long hours, the child in Lin Luo's stomach was finally saved.

Ning Yuan breathed a sigh of relief, took off the bloodstained gloves on his hands, walked to Lin Luo and touched his cold forehead.

"Luoluo kid is fine."

Lin Luo opened his mouth to breathe, his bloodless lips were pale, and after half a meal, he hooked the corners of his lips to show a smile, he wanted to tear off the oxygen mask and say a few words to Ning Yuan, but he had no strength, his arm was weakly lifted, and he fell down heavily.

Ning Yuan came to his mouth: "You say, I listen."

Lin Luo opened his mouth weakly, trying to make his voice "tell... Tell Lu Yixuan that the child is gone..."