Chapter 121

Lu Yixuan's inky jade eyes suddenly closed at this moment, he pursed his thin lips, the anger on his face dissipated, and what turned into an unprecedented ruthlessness.

This kind of ruthlessness is a kind of jade and stone burning.

He hated that it had only been so many years since he saw Ye Mingchu's true face, and he also hated the harm he had brought to Lin Luo.

As soon as he thought of Lin Luo's injuries, there was a colic in his heart.

He wants this person in front of him to be in pain, and it is better to live than to die!

He kicked Ye Mingchu's abdomen and kicked the person to the ground mercilessly, the force was no lighter than the kick that kicked Han Ming.

Ye Mingchu vomited another mouthful of blood, and his abdomen was cramped, and it seemed that a rib was broken, and he inserted it.

Ye Mingchu screamed, and was slapped by Lu Yixuan's hand, he struggled desperately, his eyes were puffy and looked around, shouting "Help." There was a non-stop beating sound in his ears, which raised dust on the ground and blurred his eyes.

Blood continued to flow from his nose, and he felt a burning in his nose, but now he had no time to worry about this.

While crying for help, he tried his best to block this disorderly punch and kick.

There is no doubt that Lu Yixuan wants to beat him to death.

In an instant, Ye Mingchu's fear rose again.

Ye Mingchu held his head, curled up into a ball, and lay on the cold ground, he held back the pain, and crawled forward with his hands and feet.

Lu Yixuan saw his move, grabbed his ankle and dragged it back again.

Ye Mingchu cried: "Lu Yixuan, if you beat me to death, you will also die!" When Lu Yixuan heard him say this, a cruel smile appeared on the corner of his mouth: "Death is death!" This is himself going to hell, and then pull a living cushion, he doesn't want to die, he doesn't want to die just like that, he has been tormented by leukemia for more than ten years, and finally got better, restored a healthy body, how can he die like this!

"Lu Yixuan, what will happen to your mother when you die? If you die, who will take care of him, and..." Ye Mingchu's eyes were terrified, he wiped the blood at the corner of his mouth, and his voice trembled, "And Lin Luo... You will never see Lin Luo again! Yang's hand in mid-air suddenly froze, and just when Ye Mingchu thought that Lu Yixuan had heard his words and wanted to let him go, a man smiled in his ears.

"Then I will beat you into a vegetative person and create an accident, even if the police investigate the case, they will only think that it is an accident, and will not think of my head."

This devil, Ye Mingchu's back was already covered in a layer of cold sweat, his pupils contracted slightly, and his eyes were red and white.

He seemed to be able to see the picture of him lying on the bed unable to move or speak, waiting for death.

That's really better to live than to die.

When Lu Yixuan raised his foot again, there was an exclamation not far away.

"Stop, Yixuan!"

Mother Lu rushed over and hugged Lu Yixuan: "You can't do stupid things, you can't kill people."

When the video was released, Lu's mother was sent into the lounge by Lu Yixuan's assistant.

Inside, she listened to the noise outside, and knew that something big must have happened.

She wanted to go out, but it was so chaotic outside that reporters flocked to her and blocked her at the door of the lounge.

She couldn't understand a word of the reporter's question at first, but as the sharpness of the question reached the point of explicitism, she understood.

In the past few years, Ye Mingchu has actually had an affair with other men in addition to his son! And the filthy video that was just played, the person in it is Ye Mingchu.

Mother Lu felt that there was a breath in her lungs, and she couldn't come up, she covered her chest and gasped, her face turned white.

Fortunately, at this time, the bodyguard came over and blasted the reporter out, and as soon as the person left, Lu's mother hurriedly came out to see Lu Yixuan, but she didn't expect to see such a bloody scene as soon as she came out.

Without thinking, she rushed up, hugged Lu Yixuan's waist, and stopped him.

"Yixuan, you can't do stupid things."

Lu Yixuan stopped moving, and he indifferently curled up on the ground with Ye Mingchu, who was covered in blood.

Stupid thing, the biggest stupid thing he has ever done in his life is to force Lin Luo to sign a bone marrow transplant to save such a femme fatale hearted man.

He committed all the stupid things on Lin Luo for the sake of a hypocritical Ye Mingchu, and he was a big fool. Force!

The heart suddenly contracted violently, and the whole world turned upside down.

The warm light shone around him, but he didn't feel a trace of warmth, some were just biting cold, the kind of coldness from the bottom of his heart.

The blood that had long been held there at the mouth of his heart surged rapidly, and he squatted down on his tall body, touched his chest with both hands, and a mouthful of blood overflowed from his mouth.