Chapter 90 - Percy - London

Five sixteen-year-old kids, followed by one goth fifteen-year-old, strolled through the Airport alone, much to many people's surprise.

I'm talking about us. We were those six kids. 

My dear sister Alex did the job well. Before we even knew it, I felt lighter and more energetic. All of us had turned sixteen, except Nico. He was just fifteen. 

Chiron instructed us that since we'd all turned sixteen, we need to tell the Hogwarts people that we born after July 31, so that we'd still be in fifth year, which Alex and I didn't find a problem in. Nico was had turned a bit too young to his liking, now fifteen.

Before we knew it, our most least favorite part had come. 

Alex, Nico and I were clutching our stomachs and hoping not to die every single moment on the flight.

"So, let's go over it again," Annabeth said. "Jason and Percy are cousins-"

"Shut up, Annabeth," Alex groaned, ready with a paper bag in her hand, in case she had to throw up. She put on a pair of headphones and tried to concentrate on the movie she was watching. Clearly, it wasn't working.

"Yeah, we can discuss it later," I said, trying my best to not look miserable.

After a tiring eight-hour flight, we finally landed in Heathrow.

The first thing we did after getting off?

I don't know about Annabeth, Jason and Will, but Alex, Nico and I rushed to the toilets. 

"Look at those three," Nico said, still purple as we came out. He nodded at Jason, Annabeth and Will.

"They look as though nothing has just happened," I said.

"Just because I'm Zeus' daughter in law doesn't mean he's any lenient to me. And look them... as though we didn't just experience a life-or-death experience," Alex said, nodding. "One of these days, I'm going to take Jason on a cruise. Then he'll know."

"Yes," Nico and I chorused as the three of us walked back.

We unloaded our luggage that was full of random sixteen-year old's' clothes, and Alex's Celestial bronze daggers. She didn't want to leave them at home. Thankfully, it went through the scanning without problems.

Taxis look small from the outside at London. Since we were all pretty small, we fit into the taxi pretty easily.

"To Grimmauld Place, please," Alex said as we sat down. 

"I hope they have McDonalds here," I said. My stomach was already growling.

"Didn't you have something to eat on the flight?" Annabeth asked.

"Yeah, but we threw up, didn't we?" Nico asked.

"Guys, first let's get there. Then we can decide on whether we're doing Burger King or McDonalds," Jason said.

"Yeah, he's right," Annabeth said. "Let's go over it again."

"Okay," Alex said, "Alphard Black left for America after he was disowned. There he met Agnes Dewfire, whom he married."

"And Agnes and Alphard had two children," I said, "Peter Black and Julia Black. Peter Black had one child with his first wife, whom he divorced, Percy Jackson, and had another kid with his second wife, Alexandra Marine. Cool?"

"And Julia Black," Nico said, sighing, "married Cristian Di Angelo had a kid named Nico Di Angelo."

"And I am Percy's cousin on his mom's side," Jason said, "Alex and I met at a wedding which Percy's dad had attended too."