Story Update

Hope everyone is loving this book so far as much as I am. I just wanted to give everyone an update on what's happening and the future of this story. I will not be posting next week I have a busy work week ahead and I'm currently dealing with some personal issues. But don't worry I have every intention of finishing this story. I already know the second half of this book is going to be my favorite. I want to be able to get ahead on writing and to post the best story I can for you guys without the pressure of having to meet my post deadlines. What happened with The Bloodline at the end of Royal Rumble is what inspired me to write this book in the first place so I can't wait for you all to see everything leading up and after the Rumble from Briar's perspective. I do plan on writing this book through WrestleMania. I am thinking about a sequel after that if everyone is interested once this book comes to an end, but don't worry we still got a long way to go before then.

Please bear with me, no one is more impatient waiting for the next chapter of a book to come out then I am. Since I am taking a week off here is the next chapter made a little longer than what I normally post.

I'll see everyone Monday May 1st for the posting of chapter 18.

For now, please enjoy Briar's return to Monday Night Raw.

And remember to acknowledge your Tribal Chief!