Chapter 21

Smackdown December 16th 2022

After everything that happened while Roman was away and the incident at the gym Roman never left my side. We did the house show in Indiana before making our way to Milwaukee for Monday Night Raw where Solo had a match against Elias. When I woke up Monday morning the bus was park in the Fiserv Forum Arena, which lucky for us had a gym.

After our morning workout we return to the bus where two boxes sat on the table.

"What's this?" I asked Nicole who'd been sitting at the table waiting for us to return.

"The merch staff just dropped it off, one box is for you the other is for Roman. They want you to look over the new designs and get your approval. They want feedback by 1pm this afternoon as they want to get started on getting them made. They said they want the new merch drop to go live the week before the Royal Rumble," Nicole explained. The brothers had taken seats in the lounge and Paul was coming up the stairs of the bus.

"Good they dropped off the boxes," he said when he saw them on the table. "I think your going to like the new designs my Tribal Chief," he said taking a seat next to Nicole. Roman had been standing right behind me, I looked up at him.

"Ladies first," he insisted. I grinned then turned toward the boxes, Nicole pushing one of them toward me so I knew which one was mine. I stepped forward and pulled back the flaps of the box. I pulled the paper down and the first thing I saw were the words Divine Move. I pushed the paper back and then grinned up at Roman.

"What is it?" he asked taking a step forward. I unwrapped the paper again. The first shirt was all black and the front had Divine Move the words stacked on top of each other in red letters. I lifted it out and while I showed Roman, I stared at the back. It had Briar Wild on the back and the dot on the top of both I's were stars. My name was in all white letters, which I wasn't sure how I felt about that. I flipped it around to show Roman the back while I stared at the front.

"I don't know how I feel about one side white and the other red," I said showing it to the rest of the family.

"Bloodline colors," Jimmy informed.

"It is but it looks weird to have the letters two different solid colors," I explained.

"I agree," Nicole added.

"Chief?" I asked.

"I like the idea of the shirt but your right, figure something else out with the colors," he said. I nodded and moved onto the next one. The shirt was white it had The Wild One on the front in black sitting in the middle of dark red roses with thorns. This one I liked there was also a black version.

"Approved," Roman said. The rest agreed. Roman then went and opened his box. The first one he pulled out was The Bloodline shirt. It had Roman with his titles, The Uso's with their titles, Solo, Paul and for the first time me standing next to Roman with my title. My arms were crossed and attitude on my face.

"I like it," I said when he showed me. He flipped it around in red letters it said acknowledge The Bloodline. Roman threw the shirt at me while he pulled the next one out, also black. He held it up but I couldn't see the front while he stared at it, the back was blank. I scrunched my eyes together in curiosity, as Roman just stood there staring at it.

"Well, the suspense is killing us, is it that bad?" I asked. He lowered the shirt and looked at me. Then slowly turned the shirt and held it up for the rest of us. I felt my breath catch in my throat. Staring back at me was my drawing of him in t-shirt form. The black and white sketch of him looked good next to the vibrate colors of the titles on his shoulders. They got the light just right as it shone down on him as his chin was raised up.