Chapter 61

Smackdown 3/3/23 part 2

The fight Gets Wilder

I charged to the ring and slid right in quickly standing up and coming face to face with Rhea. We glared each other down and the crowd was loving it. Then we started yelling at each other.

"You hurt Dom Dom!" she yelled.

"And you got no one to blame but yourself!" I yelled back. We yelled some more before Rhea said forget it and started backing away from me. She looked like she was going to get out of the ring but then she quickly turns around to swing at me, I duck then spear her down to the mat. I start swinging then we roll and she starts swing at me until I roll us out of the ring and onto the floor.

We trade punches as officials come out and try to break things up, the boos at the officials grow louder as Dominik makes his way to the ring, to get involved. An official grabbed me around the waist and I elbowed him in the face and he quickly let go. I pushed the guy next to me away and went and jumped on the group holding Rhea back. I almost elbowed the next person who grabbed me till I realized it was Solo, but The Wild One was urging me to keep attacking. I couldn't wait for my next fight I wanted blood. Solo pulled me back and growled at any official who tried to come near us. He was pulling me up the ramp as the lights dimmed a bit and the Tron cut to the backstage area showing Roman sitting in the locker room watching the TV, still showing me trying to escape Solo's grasp.

"Your girl sure can stir things up, my Tribal Chief, do you think you should intervene?" Paul asked over Roman's shoulder.

"No, not necessary yet, but at least she is getting things done," he states and the camera pulls out as Roman turns to look at Jimmy sitting there. "Have you been talking to Jey?"

"Yes, I have," Jimmy said.

"Well, what's going on? Where is he?" he asked and by this point Solo had dragged me back into gorilla and I could see and hear Roman from there, which hearing his voice was helping me calm down a bit.

"You know how Jey is, he just needs some time."

"How much time, haven't I given him plenty of time?" Roman questioned getting angry.

"I'll talk to him again."

"I'm starting to run out of patience," Roman said.

"I'll let Jey know."

"I'm not running out of patience with Jey I'm running out of patience with you," he said staring down Jimmy.

"I'll let him know," Jimmy said again getting up and leaving the locker room.

"Wiseman!" Roman said.

"Yes, my Tribal Chief?" Paul asked.

"See where Briar is and bring her back to the locker room before she goes after someone else."

"Right away my Tribal Chief," Paul said and swiftly left the locker room.

"Hell no, I'm staying...right here...because she's still out there," I urged the words out as The Wild One started to come through. I turned to Solo with my heart racing, my hands shaking from the rage, the adrenaline pumping through my veins, and the need to hit something growing.

"Briar, enough, we are going back to the locker room, you'll get Rhea at Mania. You heard Roman plus I got to get ready for my match," Solo said taking my hand pulling me of gorilla to the hallway.