Chapter 33.5

Briar in charge continued

                                                   The ending of RAW 1/9/23

Surprise! Here's the rest of the chapter. Happy 4th of July everyone!

Five minutes later after everyone made their entrances I was standing at ringside as the bell rang and Solo and Dolph went at it. Dolph moved quick to get in on Solo but with everything Dolph threw at him Solo would overpower him. At one point Dolph went for the pin and I distracted the referee getting on the apron and yelling. Dolph got pissed and jumped out the ring and right into my face.

"Stay out of this, I'm bring the enforcer down tonight!" he screamed. Solo at this point was up and while the referee was once again distracted trying to keep Solo back. I had enough of Dolph yelling in my face, I put my hands up in surrender and took a step back. Dolph looked to get back into the ring and when he turned to the side I quickly superkicked him. He fell back and landed on the apron. The crowd yelling as I screamed at Solo to finish him. Dolph was launched into the air and met his end with a Samoan spike. I climbed the steel steps as the ref counted to three. Solo screamed in victory as the bell rung and he was announced the winner. I went to stand by Solo but I wasn't satisfied yet.

"Solo finish him!" I yelled again. Solo quickly picked him up and with a spinning Solo Dolph met his end and he wouldn't be coming anywhere near The Bloodline again. Out of the corner of my left eye I could see the twins coming down the ramp. I looked at them surprised because even I wasn't expecting to see them. They got in the ring and they celebrated Solo's victory with us.

"Just like you said earlier they the two's and we the one's," Jey said to me and the four of us all lined up in a row raised the one's to the sky. We were making a statement, getting things done, and no Sami around to ruin the moment or steal the spotlight.

Afterwards we all went to the back and watched the end of RAW, watching the tag team turmoil match to see who would face the Uso's. The OC and Judgment Day started it off, a well fought battle ends with Dominik Mysterio giving a distraction and the OC is eliminated. Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander come out next. Shelton and Cedric put up a good fight but after a South of Heaven chokeslam Priest and a tag in from Balor to deliver the Coup De Grace they get the pin. Shelton and Cedric are eliminated.

After being in the match for fifteen minutes now The Judgement Day now has to face Alpha Academy. It's a tug of war game as Judgement Day tries to hold off Alpha Academy. Gable who landed on Balor is stuck there as Otis delivers a splash to both of them. Otis gets distracted over it causing Priest to hit Otis with a big kick and a clothesline getting the pin and Alpha Academy is eliminated. However, Balor was injured by the move of Otis as they still had The Street Profits left to face. Balor holds his ribs as medical staff come out to check on him and it's ruled, he is medically disqualified from competing. Priest trying to figure out what to do says Dominik can substitute for Balor since he is a part of Judgement Day. After thinking it over Pearce makes it official and out comes the last team the Street Profits. It all comes down to the Profits or Judgement Day. We go to commercial while everyone regroups. The twins leave the locker room at this point for gorilla as they will confront the winners.

I got up from the couch getting the rest of my stuff ready so we could leave for the bus when the twins come back. With everything ready to go I rejoined Solo on the couch to watch the ending. I had in my head who I thought was going to win so we'll see. With everyone fresh in the match but Priest who had now been in the match for over fifty minutes he started fighting with Dawkins outside the ring. Priest knocks Dawkins over the barricade into the time keeper's area. Ford takes the opportunity to leap over the ring post to take Priest down. Ford then does a 450 splash off the top rope and onto Dominik but before he could get the three count Priest grabs his leg and pulls him out of the ring. Priest then tries to charge at Ford but instead goes face first into the steel steps. Ford getting back into the ring gives Dominik the chance to roll up Ford using the ropes for leverage and the win as Rhea pushes his legs off so the referee doesn't see it.

The Judgement Day regroups in victory by the ramp as we watch the reply. Once back the Judgement Day moves up the ramp as the Usos music hits. They come out and it's a stare off between the Judgement Day and the Usos. The tension is filling the air. A war was on the horizon as RAW goes off the air.

The Bloodline was hyped as we got on the bus to leave the arena after RAW ended.

"That was one hell of a show, maybe you should be in charge of making more of the calls, Little Uce," Jey said.

"Roman is in charge of this crazy group, I'll only make more calls like tonight if he wants me to. Besides you guys are exhausting to keep up with," I said teasing them at that last part.

"Hey...be honest though you wouldn't trade us for anything," Jimmy said grinning. I sighed sitting down on the couch in the lounge as the bus lurched forward to exit the arena.

"No, I wouldn't trade any of you for anything," I said.

"Aww...look how sweet she is," Jimmy teased and I tossed a pillow in his direction.

"Don't start with me it's been a long day," I stated and with that Roman's theme song filled the bus.

"Guess that long day just got longer," Jimmy teased again I shot daggers out my eyes at him as I reached in my back pocket and pulled my phone out.

"Hi Chief," I said.

"Hi Chief," Jimmy mocked.

"Permission to make sure Jimmy doesn't live to see tomorrow," I said into the phone.

"Sorry Wildfire, he's kind of important," Roman said and I could almost hear that smirk on his face. Jimmy made a face at me and I threw another pillow at him.

"If I were you, I'd sleep with one eye open tonight," I threatened Jimmy as he dodges the pillow. "He's not that important there's another person here who looks remarkably like him no one would notice him missing," I said returning to Roman as I got off the couch and headed for the bedroom. Jimmy was still making faces as I went to shut the door sticking my tongue out at him.

"Guess I don't have to ask how it's going?" Roman asked.

"It's not that bad, he's just all hyped up still from the show. Were you able to watch?" I asked sitting down on the bed waiting in anticipation for his reaction.

"Yes, I did, you did great. I knew you would, this is why I handpicked you for The Bloodline. It was almost as if I was there calling the shots," he said.

"Thanks Chief I just hope the momentum I started here tonight isn't ruined by a certain someone," I stated already know the reaction I was going to get for making that statement.

"Can I ask what it is about Sami you don't exactly like?" he questioned back and I was surprised.

"He's all about hyping himself up before The Bloodline. He makes promises he can't keep. He's more interested in getting the crowd behind him then The Bloodline. I can feel him trying to pull the family apart. He's only interested in impressing me to make sure The Bloodline stays in his favor. My instincts are on edge around him because ever since KO joined the picture, I don't think Sami knows who to call family. Would you like me to keep going?" I asked winded.

"No, I get it, this Friday will tell me everything I need to know," he said and I wanted to add to that but I didn't want to come off as not trusting Roman, not believing in him, not saying he doesn't know what's best for the family. I was going to continue to bite my tongue and see it all play out for as long as I can stand it. But once I start to feel like my family is going to get hurt, I'm going to step in rather Roman or the rest of the family likes it. Changing the subject Roman and I talked on the phone till I fell asleep thinking about the next steps in this journey.