Chapter 58

RAW 2/27/23

Statements of Tears

Ten minutes later we were out the locker room and heading for the bus. In the hallway Roman and Paul lead the way. I made sure I was walking with Jimmy. Solo and Jey followed behind us.

"Thanks for defending me out there," I said to Jimmy.

"I wish I could have done more damage to him. Every time your name came out of his mouth, I wanted to hit him harder," he said clenching his fists again at the thought.

"Hey Uce, I feel you, try just having to stand there listening to it and not really show any emotion, so not me anyways," Jey said leaning forward putting his hand on Jimmy's shoulder. I glanced at Jey's face which clearly showed all his emotions. I saw the anger, the sadness, the worry. No one that I'd ever met wore their emotions more visible on their sleeve than Jey.

"I look forward to the day we all stand united in the ring again," I stated.

"We will, Little Uce, we will," Jimmy assured. "But let's not talk about Sami anymore there are more pressing things to discuss."

"Like what?" I questioned.

"Like you and Bray Wyatt," he said.

"Excuse me, Uce you said what?" Jey asked and I forgot he hadn't been with us earlier.

"Nothing to discuss," I said ignoring Jey's reaction.

"It didn't look like nothing to me, you two seemed so casual like you've been friends forever," Jimmy stated.

"I'm confused," Jey said.

"If we must discuss this, can we do it on the bus, not out in the open," I said.

"We will talk about this," Solo said causing almost all of us to stop and looked at him in surprise he spoke up.

"We can talk about whatever you guys want let's just do so on the bus," I reiterated. No one said anything after that. Rick and Nicole were waiting for us outside the bus. Rick started taking bags and Nicole, Roman, and Paul seemed to go into a private conversation. I knew something was up, but I didn't ask I just went for the bus stairs. At least my side was healing and the bruise was half gone now so it made climbing the bus steps much easier.

"Little Uce," Jey said and I turned around as I had been going passed the lounge to the bedroom.

"We need to talk about this, about everything."

"We will I promise, it's been a long night already. Just give me a few minutes to change and chill for a minute. I'll come back out and we can talk all night okay," I told him. He nodded at me. I took a deep breath once I was alone in the bedroom. The first thing I did was take my shoes off and removed all my makeup. I took my shirt off and I stood there in front the mirror on my side of the room and stared at my bruise trying to will it away. Roman entered the room then quickly shutting the door when he saw I was in just my bra. As he stepped over to me the bus began to move and I grabbed the edge of the dresser in front of me and Roman grabbed my hips. I looked up at him in the mirror and I knew.

"You're leaving again?" I asked.

"Yes, I have to do press for WrestleMania," he answered.

"Where LA?" I questioned since it was where WrestleMania was going to be.

"Yes, but don't worry it will only be for a few days."