Chapter 36.5

Smackdown 1/20/23 continued

                                                  .... Making Choices

"Briar, what is it?" Roman asked as I came around the couch.

"Nothing, I just want...I want to talk to you, I saw your conversation with Sami, then your conversation with Paul. I don't have too much time before I need to go but I thought we could talk about Sami. Roman and I sat on the couch and talk for about ten minutes about the Sami issue. I told him about the entire conversation I had with him by the bus.

"Can we talk more about this later tonight. Charlotte vs Sonya is next and I got to take care of business," I said. Before I stood up Roman reached forward his hand coming up to rest on my cheek.

"We'll find a way to deal with this in the right way, nothings going to happen. Go do your thing I've got the contract signing to prepare for," he said. I leaned forward kissing his lips. It helped calm me down but I also hoped it helped him. I opened my eyes and saw that it did. Without another word I got up, grabbed my title and left the room. Solo and the twins were in the hallway.

"What's happening Little Uce?" Jey asked as he paced quickly back and forth.

"Nothing, I just needed to talk to Roman," I said.

"About Sami?" he asked.

"Yeah, about Sami," I said and I could hear Sonya's music hit.

"Sorry, but I've got to deal with this," I said looking to Solo.

"Stay with him?" I asked. Solo nodded.

"You two coming with or what?" I questioned moving on down the hall. They didn't hesitate much before following me. I stopped at the first monitor to see what was going on. Sonya was in the ring and Charlotte was halfway down the ramp.

"What's your plan Uce?" Jimmy asked stepping up. I didn't know then I turned to them and I thought of something.

"Solo has stepped in my world; you think you guys might be interested in doing so? I have an idea but if I do this alone it's going to upset Roman and I don't want to do that right now. He's got enough going on," I said. The twins looked at each other then to me.

"We in Uce," Jey said.

"Then let's go talk to Hunter, quickly, not much time," I said moving on as I heard the bell ring on the monitor.

"You missed your entrance," Hunter said standing up when I entered gorilla.

"No, I didn't," I stated then spoke quick and brief. Two minutes after my explanation the twins and I arrived in the concourse of the audience.

"I thought you wanted to handle Briar stuff yourself? I'm confused," Jimmy asked.

"Exactly, your confused. I am handling my business, it's all about mind games. If your confused how confused will Charlotte and Sonya be?" I questioned. Jey smiled and Jimmy fist bumped me.

"Look at you, I think you've been around The Tribal Chief to long," Jimmy stated. I smirked.

"Let's do this," I said and we didn't hesitate much as with the twins behind me we emerged into the arena, onto the platform of section 115. I stood tall with the twins flanking both sides of me, as we looked down to the match in the ring. It only took a few minutes for the whole crowd to notice and start making noise. Charlotte who'd been in charge of the match finally noticed and stopped to look up at us. After a moment or two after Sonya hit a distracted Charlotte from behind, I started slowly moving down the stairs. The twins falling behind, I ignored the fans wanting to touch me as my eyes stayed focused on the match. The twins blocking a few people who were trying to get in the way. We finally went through the gate to the floor level. A wide opening was there straight to the barricade. We got to the barricade and stopped, I leaned back to the twins and told them to pick me up and sit me down on top of the barricade. They nodded and I leaned back some more and they effortlessly picked me up each of their arms under my legs and sat me down. I adjusted my title and crossed my legs while the twins were standing behind right up against my back. After watching for a few minutes, Sonya got Charlotte down and came to the corner climbing the ropes. Sonya got to the top and started yelling at me. I yelled back and in seconds found myself using Jey's shoulder to stand up on the barricade as Sonya and I exchanged more words.