Chapter 61.5

Fighting Myself

Sorry it's a bit short and mostly a filler chapter but I'm excited for the next couple of chapters. I've been waiting to write for this next episode of Monday Night RAW where Jey finally chooses between Sami and The Bloodline and as usual Briar will be in the middle of everything. For now, please enjoy this chapter!

"Chief we are going to need a divine move," I spoke up clenching my fist telling my other side to relax but it wasn't working out well.

"A divine move indeed," Roman said thinking it over. "I think Monday it'll finally be time for Jey to rejoin the family," he said. Paul and I couldn't answer as the loud yelling from Solo could be heard coming down the hall. Roman, Paul, and I stood up right away walking around the couch to stare at the door. Roman moved forward and Paul and I stayed back. Solo's yelling was getting louder as he was getting closer Jimmy's voice was trying to calm him down. I reached out and gripped Paul's arm, he turned to me in surprise.

"Are you okay?" he asked. My heart rate was rapid and I could feel myself slipping away. "My Tribal Chief," Paul said not taking his eyes off me.

"Yeah," he said glancing back then fully turning around when he saw my face. "Briar?" he questioned.

"If he comes in here all worked up...it's going to push me...over the edge," I said and before anything else could be said the door opened and a very pissed Solo came charging in with Jimmy on his tail. Roman moved quickly over to intervene.

"I had him, I had it under control, you should have just let me take care of it, it was my job!" Solo yelled turning to his older brother. I gripped Paul's arm a little tighter.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," I mumbled repeatedly to myself.

"We were supposed to take care of it together, you know as a family," Jimmy retorted back.

"Guys enough," Roman demanded. Solo wasn't done though he was raging mad and like me, he just couldn't help or control it. Roman reached over and grabbed Solo by the shoulders to stop him. "It fine, the message to Sami was sent. This isn't over with yet, we've got a plan in the works to end this," Roman said through clenched teeth trying to be calm. I could feel myself losing seconds as I wasn't even looking at them anymore, I was staring at the ground swaying back and forth talking to myself.

"I should have just finished him right after I put him through the table, I should have sent HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!" Solo shouted getting louder with each word he spoke.

"Calm down Solo, it's done, I need you to get it together and be calm. I need you to relax for the sac of your sister," he said and I felt the eyes on me, all of them.

"I'm fine, I'm fine, it's okay, can't lose, I'm fine," I repeated over and over again.

"I think it's to late for that," Paul's voice said right next to me but it also felt like it was a long way away. I was on one side of a tunnel and they were on another side and the tunnel was getting longer. I continued mumbling to myself until I was lost, lost in my mind, lost to The Wild One, just gone.

When I felt myself becoming Briar again, I noticed my surrounds were no longer what they were from my last memory. I wasn't in the locker room but I was sitting on my bed in the bedroom on the bus. I was still mumbling to myself but I was annoyed that I let myself slip away again and lost time. I finally took in the room; Roman's titles were on the counter and mine next to his. I was still in the same clothes minus my shoes so I knew it hadn't been more than a few hours since I had last been standing in the locker room. The bus was moving and Roman's frame was taking up the doorway his back to me and I finally could focus my hearing to know he was standing there talking to someone. I said his name in my head over and over trying to get the rambling to stop long enough for me to get his name out.