Chapter 59

Monday Night Raw 2/27/23 Part 2

Being One Step Ahead

After watching a little bit more of the show, we were brought backstage to The Judgement Day. Dominik started talking first about his encounter with his father this past Friday on Smackdown and we watched highlights from it as he went on and on. He said he'll see him again this coming Friday since Rhea has a match with Liv Morgan, news to me that just made Friday a hell of a lot more interesting. Rhea came up next.

"You know this past Friday we watched Briar go unhinge, she can't keep her cool for one minute. She had the nerve to threaten my Dom Dom then thought she could put the whole women's division on notice," she said as we watched highlights of my actions on Smackdown. "Briar you're a loose cannon, and the thing about loose cannons is they make mistakes and when you make mistakes, I take the opportunity. Brair when I take the opportunity, that means you can't escape your own fate, which means at WrestleMania Rhea Ripley's going to walk out as the new Smackdown Woman's Champion...and speaking of putting people on notice...that just gave me a great idea, come on Dom," she said then they both walked away leaving Priest and Finn. Finn went on to talk about Edge and challenging him at WrestleMania but I stopped listening once Rhea walked away and I turned to the brothers more specifically to Solo.

"I think I know what she's going to do but I'm going to be a step ahead of her, I can't physically touch anyone so, you want to help me take out some trash?" I asked.

"Whatever you need," he answered. I explained to them my counter move, my divine move in response to what I was sure Rhea was going to do.

"We good, we all on board?" I asked.

"Sounds like a plan," Jimmy said. We waited a bit, watched a little more of the show before I told Solo we had to go because I had to stop at hair and makeup first to make sure I didn't look like I'd been crying. Of course, once there the RAW makeup girl Tina kept asking if everything was alright since she realized I'd been crying. I assured her everything was fine, she didn't buy it but she stopped bugging me, mostly because Solo was hovering so damn close. Once finished Solo and I quietly made our way down the hallway toward gorilla and I was right. We stopped when we saw Dominik and Rhea standing outside gorilla watching the monitor. The current match was Candice LeRae and Pipper Niven and I knew Rhea was going to attack one of them to try and make a statement, her only problem with that, is I knew she was going to do that. All we had to do now was wait.

When the match concluded with Candice sneaking a win over Pipper. Rhea told Dom to stay put and she went into gorilla. Candice had quickly got out of the ring and was backing up the ramp, sorry to Candice but she was about to be Rhea's victim. I stared at the back of Dom's head, sorry Dom but your about to be mine, well Solo's. We saw Rhea come out and attack Candice from behind, Dom was cheering her on as she beat Candice up on the ramp.

"Let's go," I said to Solo and to the camera guy who found us a few minutes before hand. I told him the new plan since I was just supposed to do an interview about Rhea. He relayed the message to the right people and we were a go.

"Hey Dom Dom," I said and Dominik spun around. He looked at Solo in fear. "Nothing personal just wrong place, wrong time," I said and Solo attacked him beating him down before setting up a table. I turned to the monitor when I heard Rhea's voice.

"Hey Briar, I'm putting you on notice, you'll get worse than her," she said smashing Canadice's face into the steel by the barricade. I looked at Solo he was ready and I told the camera man to get me on the Tron.