Chapter 23

Smackdown December 23rd 2022

                                           One thing leads to another

"I'm good, I know my way," I said to the crew guy when we were just about to the hallway to the locker room.

"I was told to take you all the way to the room," he said and I stopped in my tracks.

"I don't need an escort or a babysitter," I explained.

"But Roman said....," he started in.

"I don't care what he said. I'm going to the locker room nowhere else. Thanks for walking me this far but if you don't move on, I'm going to put your head through a wall," I threatened. He swallowed the lump in his throat and he was sweating more. "I think you should turn around and walk away, because what The Bloodline has done to everyone tonight will be nothing compared to what I'll do to you if I don't see you walking away in three seconds. 1....," I stated and that was all it took for him to scurry away. I huffed before making my way to the locker room and without hesitation I opened the door. Roman was still sitting in the chair right where I last saw him staring at the TV. Paul was standing to the side of him discussing things. They both glanced in my direction when I came in.

"Where's Jesse?" Roman asked.

"Who?" I questioned back confused.

"The guy I sent to get you," he said.

"Oh, that guy I sent him away about halfway here."

"He was supposed to bring you all the way here."

"I know you're the Tribal Chief and all but he was way more scared of me then he was of you," I told Roman.

"And way's that?"

"Guess it's because I'm more unpredictable also maybe I told him I'd put his head through a wall if he didn't leave me alone," I explained and Roman couldn't help but smirk. I looked to Paul.

"I know the main event is next but can you give us a few minutes alone?" I asked Paul. He looked down to Roman and Roman nodded his head.

"I'll just go find somewhere else to watch the match," he said.

"Hey Paul while you're gone why don't you see if you can figure out the Sami Zayn riddle," I said. He looked dumbfounded at me.

"No one else can seem to figure it. When I went back out and attacked Theory Sami was standing right there next to Solo. Solo came out but in all that chaos did you see Sami come out once Kevin Owens was around? When I just left the group Sami was still nowhere to be found. What do you think that means and what will he do in this main event?" I explained. Paul had that serious think mode on his face.

"I'll see what I can come up with," Paul said and left leaving me and Roman alone. I walked over setting my title on the couch and then did something I'd never done and I sat down across Roman's lap. He was only surprised for a second but his arm came around my back resting on my hip and his other arm went around my legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You knew at some point I get hit in some way that way you could tell me it was over and not let me out again," I said.

"It's hard to get anything passed you," he said.

"Well, it's too bad I realized that after I took an elbow in the face," I frowned.

"That you did," he responded. "That's why I'm head of the table." He looked over my cheek.