Chapter 62

Chapter 62

Plans, Plans, Plans

Finally, a chapter. This took so much longer to get finished then I was expecting, sorry for the delay. Enjoy!

As I went over to the bed to hang up a few things my mind wondered. It had to be him, I know it's him, but why was the question. After hanging up what I wanted to for the moment I pushed the message out of my mind as I went for the door to head to the meeting.

The meeting went on for a couple of hours but when it was said and done everyone was on board for what was going to happen Monday. I was really excited about everything until Roman looked at me.

"Briar, I think it's best for you to take the night off, stay on the bus with me," Roman said and I felt my heat sink. This was going to be the best action of the whole show I didn't want to sit it out.

"But I don't want to take the night off, Chief. It's so close to WrestleMania I want to be on the show," I stated trying not to whine about it, but if it came down to it I would if I had to.

"Don't you think after last night you should take it easy for a few days?" he asked.

"I'm fine, look I don't want to do anything major just something, please," I said as everyone watched us go back and forth. For the next thirty minutes I brainstormed in figuring out some way to be apart of any of the guy's segments. I was already scheduled to record a vignette about Rhea as she apparently had done one on me. I was going to receive the video sometime this afternoon so I could figure out what to say to her. It wasn't time yet to reveal the truth to why I reacted the way I did to Cody's words last Monday, so I couldn't do that. Finally, it clicked and I got a big grin on my face.

"Well, that can't be good, for someone," Jimmy said as he stared at my expression. I came up with something, something good that everyone liked but I had to try to convince Roman that I was going to be safe.

"You know WWE's security is tight, I'll be fine Chief," I told him and he sat there for a good minute thinking it over.

"Alright, don't make me regret this," he said.

"Have I ever made you regret anything...," I said pausing thinking that one over again. "Lately," I added then smiled at him as the twins tried to hide their giggling. Roman shook his head then looked to Paul. "Go ahead submit our plans for the show," he told him.

"Yes, Tribal Chief," Paul said.

"With that the meeting is over with," Roman announced. We all stood up expect for Paul and Roman who wanted to go over some other things. Solo and Jimmy headed for their rooms and Jey went for the living room. I followed behind him to check the place out. Entering the living room, I noticed it also had a balcony so I went over there. I pushed the curtain back and slid the door open and again stepped out to look over the city of Boston. A minute or two passed by before I heard the door sliding open.

"Chief really I'm fine I....," I started saying as I turned around then stopped.

"It's just me, Little Uce," Jey said.

"Sorry, I thought you were Roman," I replied turning back to look at the city. Jey came over and leaned on the railing next to me.

"Something on your mind?" he asked. I looked up at him and then thought about the message. Taking my phone out of my pocket I pulled the message back up.