Chapter 30

Raw 1/2/23

                                           Bringing Chaos to the New Year

"You're really going to go along with this, you're seriously just going to go with his plan which honestly was your idea that we already did," I stated angry as I sat around the table in the bus disusing the show tonight with Roman and Paul. The three brothers were inside the arena with Sami going over their plans for tonight which I wasn't happy about.

"Yes, like I said before let's just play this out for now. I'll go with his plan for tonight."

"Then I don't want to be a part of it," I said. "I'll hang out in the locker room and watch the show from there."

"Are you sure?" Paul asked.

"Yes, Roman isn't on the show tonight either. Sami, The Usos, and Solo can handle it."

"I agree," Roman said.

"He's just trying to cause chaos so everyone would forget he messed up on Friday," I sneered. Roman opened his mouth to speak when my phone chimed in with a message. I picked it up and looked at it, internally cringing when I saw Sami's name.

'Got a great show for tonight, a couple of spots for you to join us. You can meet us down by the ring to go over some ideas.' I read I felt the fire in my gut grow, my anger was getting to a whole other level.

"What is it?" Roman asked. I couldn't say it so I slid the phone over to him to read. Roman's calm demeanor he'd been showing this whole time started to change.

"I think he's trying to impress me, so he's on my good side," I said. Roman ran his hand down his face. I took my phone back to send a reply.

'I will not be a part of the show tonight, I'll be watching from the locker room.' I sent back and gave my phone to Roman so he could see what I sent back.

"Wiseman," Roman said.

"Yes, my Tribal Chief?"

"Make it clear to Sami he isn't welcome in our locker room tonight and he better not make The Bloodline look bad like he did on Friday."

"Yes, my Tribal Chief," Paul said and then he told us it looked like Solo would be in a match with Elias. Elias wanted revenge after the last time The Bloodline invaded RAW and it was going to be a Music City Street Fight match. That made me nervous because what kind of match was that. Also, Sami and The Usos would take on Owens and the Street Profits in a six-man tag match.

Roman and I stayed on the bus all afternoon, while the others were out preparing for the show. Roman spent his time on business calls. While I planed out my promo against Charlotte during our contract signing on Friday. Also, I was trying to finalize all my ideas I wanted to present to creative about my road to WrestleMania. Roman and I finally headed for the locker room an hour and a half from showtime. I was Briar ready just in case something changed and I did make an appearance on the show. We'd been in the locker room about fifteen minutes when Paul came to join us. Roman was walking around the room on a business call, so Paul joined me by the bar area.

"Did you talk to Sami?" I questioned.

"Yes, he was disappointed you wouldn't join them for the show tonight," he told me.

"Of course, he was, he thinks if we all are on the same side doing something together Roman will over look the fact that he lost the tag match on Friday."