Chapter 18

I put on my black tank top and then throw my leather jacket on over top. I grab my teal ballet flats and then go downstairs. When I arrive Kelly is already ready to go. I slip on my shoes and then we go and hop in the car. Then he starts the drive to Molly's. Tonight is Mills' farewell. We'll all miss him a ton but we're happy that he's made the decision he wanted. 

When we arrive we take a seat at the bar. Kelly orders both of us a beer and just as we receive them Mills walks in. Everyone cheers and he smiles widely. For the rest of the night we all have a blast for our last few hours with Mills. When the party is mostly just people from 51 Kelly and I decide to leave. We head outside and I say, "You drunk?" 

He chuckles, gets a wide, cheeky grin on his face, and nods so I say, "Me too. C'mon we're walking."

 We join hands and start walking and then half way home Kelly decides to scoop me up like a sack of potatoes and swing me over his shoulder. I'm about to protest but then realize how tired I am. Instead I say, "Drop me and I'll kill you."

 He nods and keeps on walking. When we finally make it home I run upstairs and quickly change into pajama pants and one of Kelly's t-shirts. He changes into sweatpants and then we cuddle up on the couch with a whole bunch of junk food and a movie marathon that's all ready begun. It's going to be a fantastic night. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys so I'm officially on summer break and am also officially in high school so I decided to update! ;') 

Anyway in a few chapters I'll be past what's been on the show and that means I won't have as many ideas for calls, so if you have good idea of an accident or fire or something that they could respond to please leave it in the comments because I don't want to make it really boring! I'd love to keep it interesting!

And btw I'm really sorry for this shitty chapter like it sucks so I don't blame you if you yell at me haha

Last thing, the cover design contest is open until July 22nd so please get your covers in! Everything you need to know is in the last chapter! Thanks! -Becca