Chapter 32

---Kelly's POV---

When I hear a loud bang come from the basement I drop the guy and rush towards the window. I lie on my stomach and see Quinn laying there, not moving. I then notice that her oxygen mask is lying across her chest. I lie there in a stunned silence until her motion sensor starts beeping. I then quickly jump to my feet, throw on my mask, and run into the house. 

I find the door to the basement and rush down the stairs. When I get to her I scoop her up in my arms and run up the stairs two at a time as they begin to catch fire. Just as I arrive in the hallway they collapse behind me. I run out of the house faster than I thought possible and carefully set her down on the lawn. I tear away the part of her jacket that hasn't been burned away from her body and begin CPR. 

By this time Chillie and Brett are hovering over us, waiting to rush her to the hospital. Quinn soon starts breathing short, quick breaths so they quickly hook her up to oxygen and then I lift her onto the stretcher. We then load her into the ambulance and Brett starts driving. I look at Quinn, feeling so helpless. She has third degree burns in the same spots as her previous burns and it looks so painful and awful. 

When we arrive at the hospital we rush her inside and once they have her transferred to the hospital bed I follow them as they rush her to the burn unit. When we arrive I'm told to wait outside of her door. I lean against the wall and pray that she'll pull through this like the last time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for 19 K reads! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Oh, and guess what I realized!! I was going through and doing some editing on this story and I discovered, it's been a year since I first published the prologue for this story!! I honestly can't believe that I went from 0-19 000 readers in just 1 year! You are all amazing and thank you to everyone who has been there right from the start, everyone who's joined me halfway through, and everyone who keeps on reading! You all mean the world to me!! :) -Becca