Chapter 49

I take a deep breath as Chillie puts the last pin in my hair. She puts my little jeweled clip in it and then says, "Time for your dress!"

I nod and go into the change room. When I come back out Brett, Chillie, and Dawson are all in their dresses as well. We all complement each other and then my Dad comes in and says, "Est-ce que vous-êtes pret?"

I nod and say, "Oui. Est-ce que les gars ont déja marché?"

He nods so I turn to the girls and say, "The guys already went down the aisle. Now it's our time to shine."

All three of them nod so we all grab our bouquets. I grab my Dad's extended arm and then we go outside. Dawson, Chillie, and Brett all walk down the aisle and then it's my turn. As Dad and I begin to walk I look up and see Kelly staring at me with wide eyes. I can't suppress my smile the entire way down the aisle.

When we reach the alter Dad places my hand in Kelly's and says, "Merci pour tous les bonnes choses ma petite fille."

I kiss his cheek and say, "Bien sûr Papa. Tout le temps, d'accord?"

He nods and takes his seat. Chaplin then smiles and says, "Please be seated."

Everyone does as told and then he continues, "We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Kelly Severide and Quinten Cole."

He continues with the service proceedings and then says, "Kelly, would you please read your vows?"

He nods and pulls them out of his pant pocket. He grabs a hold of my hand, clears his throat, and says, "Quinn, I don't know what I did to deserve you but I feel blessed each and every day just by the fact that you're mine. Ever since the day you entered my life I've been a better man. I'm so thankful that I didn't lose you on that dark day nine months ago. I thank you for everything you've done for me in the past two years we've been together and I look forward to our future and the wonderful life we'll have together. I love you with all my heart."

I smile and wipe the tears from my eyes. Chaplin then asks me to read my vows. Dawson hands them to me and then I say, "I was in a difficult place in my life when we met and despite that you still wanted to be with me. You help me sort things out and make sure that I'm never alone. I am so appreciative of all the support you've offered me throughout our relationship as without it, I know that I wouldn't be where I am today. I don't know what I would do without you and I hope that I never have to find out. Thank you for everything Kelly. I look forward to the rest of my life with you."

As I hand my vows back to Dawson Kelly wipes the tears from his eyes. We exchange rings and then Chaplin says, "I now pronounce you husband and wife. Kelly, you may kiss your bride."

I smile at him and then we share a tender kiss. When we pull apart Chaplin says, "It is my honour to present to you Mr. and Mrs. Kelly and Quinn Severide!"

Everyone cheers as we walk back up the aisle, hand in hand.

------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for 47 600 reads! I'll put a picture of what Kelly and Quinn's wedding day looks like at the top. I'm so happy they're married now, and it only took 49 chapters, haha!

Anyway, I go back to school tomorrow so I'll be pretty busy but I will do my best to make sure that my updates aren't too far apart. I hope that you all have a great rest of your week! -Becca