The List

Every day I am going to try to write something. Sometimes a story, sometimes a poem, sometimes a reflection over my own life. It'll be wild and crazy and maybe it will be raw and beautiful. I'll try different styles and different points of views. This will truly be a challenge in ever sense.

Dedications go to people who follow me. If you take this challenge, tell me! I'll read it. The songs are my favorites at the moment, or whatever I feel is fitting.

This is the list of prompts.
(Credit to http://thinkwritten.com )

The List

1. Outside the Window: What's the weather outside your window doing right now? If that's not inspiring, what's the weather like somewhere you wish you could be?

2. The Unrequited love poem: How do you feel when you love someone who does not love you back?

3. The Vessel: Write about a ship or other vehicle that can take you somewhere different from where you are now.

4. Dancing: Who's dancing and why are they tapping those toes?

5. Food: What's for breakfast? Dinner? Lunch? Or maybe you could write a poem about that time you met a friend at a cafe.

6. Eye Contact: Write about two people seeing each other for the first time.

7. The Rocket-ship: Write about a rocket-ship on it's way to the moon or a distant galaxy far, far, away.

8. Dream-catcher: Write something inspired by a recent dream you had.

9. Animals: Choose an animal. Write about it!

10. Friendship: Write about being friends with someone.

11. Dragon: Envision a dragon. Do you battle him? Or is the dragon friendly? Use descriptive language.

12. Greeting: Write a story or poem that starts with the word "hello".

13. The Letter Poem: Write a poem using words from a famous letter or a letter from your own collection.

14. The found poem: Read a book and circle some words on a page. Use those words to craft a poem. Alternatively you can cut out words and phrases from magazines.

15. Eavesdropper: Create a poem, short story, or journal entry about a conversation you've overheard.

16. Addict: Everyone's addicted to something in some shape or form. What are things you can't go without?

17. Dictionary Definition: Open up a dictionary to a random word. Define what that word means to you.

18. Cleaning: Hey, even writers and creative artists have to do housework sometimes. Write about doing laundry, dishes, and other cleaning activities.

19. Great Minds: Write about someone you admire and you thought to have had a beautiful mind.

20. Missed Connections: If you go to Craigslist, there is a "Missed Connections" section where you can find some interesting story lines to inspire your writing.

21. Smoke, Fog, and Haze: Write about not being able to see ahead of you.

22. Sugar: Write something so sweet, it makes your teeth hurt.

23. Numbers: Write a poem or journal entry about numbers that have special meaning to you.

24. Dread: Write about doing something you don't want to do.

25. Fear: What scares you a little? What do you feel when scared? How do you react?

26. Closed Doors: What's behind the door? Why is it closed?