342. Weakness

342. Weakness: Write about your greatest weakness.

I am proud.

Sometimes people think that's a good thing.

It's not for me.

I'm proud because I didn't like to admit I am wrong, in any instance. Of course, no one does, but I am proud enough to deny I am wrong and sometimes sway my own self into believing I am right. This is dangerous. It is a trait of tyrants.

I'm proud because I don't like to ask for help. I would rather do something wrong than confess I need help doing it. I'm proud because I don't communicate. I would rather accomplish things on my own.

I'm proud because I like to be the best. I want to dominate in the areas I choose. I want to be smarter than my peers, and that is a motivator for me.

I'm proud because I want everyone to think I am fine. My acting skills are very good, and it's true. People do think I am perfectly fine and without problems. They tell me they envy my life. This makes me relieved, because admitting I have problems leads to admitting I need help.

I'm proud because I don't like to share my faults. Someone once said to me, "Most people hide their sins and faults, thinking that others will think less of them. And they may. But when you share your struggles, you share that they can be overcome." So this is me doing that. I'm proud. That is my fatal flaw.