The One Where He Meets His Dad.

Peter was currently crouched in an airport waiting for Mr Stark to give him the signal so that he can flip in. he isn't one hundred percent sure why he's here something about Captain America going crazy?

He nervously rubbed his hand over the branding on the left side of his stomach, the branding read 'Property of Hydra - The WinterSpider' . It was a nervous habit he had picked up after he had managed to escape, it helped to remind him that he wasn't there.

Its also what helped inspire him to become Spider-Man, to show everybody that he was not the monster they made him be. Its his way of redeeming himself, although deep down he knows that nothing can ever make what he did better.

He was with Hydra his entire life, he was born there since his mother had been an agent, until he escaped a couple years ago. They thought that since Hydra was all he would ever know that he would make an excellent soldier but all he had ever wanted was to see the ocean, his parents had often told him about it.

He waited until the time was right and then he made his escape. He fought so hard that day, he killed so many Hydra agents that day that- 

Peters internal monologue of his entire fucked up life was interrupted. 

"Underoos!" Peter or rather Spider-Man jumped from where he was hiding, he flipped over the group stealing the shield straight out of the captains hand. He shot a web and made sure that his hands were tied up.

Once he landed, he subtly scanned the opposition while Tony spoke to them. The falcon, Ant-man, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Captain America and- 

The two teams stopped when the heard the sound of the shield hitting the floor, both teams turned to see why that happened.

"Kid?" Tony asked, he turned to see that he was staring at the Winter Soldier. The white of his eyes so wide that the black around it was almost gone. 

"You were dead." Peter stated eyes not leaving the man he was told died. "They told me you died." He had jumped off of the van he was standing on, slowly moving towards Bucky.

"I'm sorry?" Bucky said, confused on why the kid sounded so familiar everyone else was confused on who 'they' were.   Peter stopped walking when he was in front of the Captain still staring, scared that if he got any closer that he would disappear.

"You can't be here!" Peter stated his voice getting slightly louder as he spoke. "How are you here! I mourned you! They made me kill her as a punishment, they said it was my fault that you died!" Peter was crying, not that anyone could tell his mask still on his face.

"I don't know who you are, how could you mourn me?" Bucky asked, the rest silently watching too shocked to do or say anything.

"I think I'd rather you were dead." Peter whispered, although everyone still heard, as he lifted his hand towards his head. "Because at least if you were dead..." Peter paused, everyone stared as the Spider pulled his mask off to show a tear stained face. 

"If you were dead," Peter started again. "Then that would have meant that you didn't leave me there."

"Peter." Bucky whispered finally understanding who this was and who he was talking about. "They made you kill her?"

"Of course they did!" Peter yelled stepping closer with each word. "They said that you had died! I cried for you! I cried and they told me the same thing they told me when I was little!" 

Peter took a shaky breath. "Rule seven." He repeated the words that had been forced into his brain before he could even walk. "Soldiers that cry must be punished."