The One Where He Tells Them.

This is a part 2 to The One Where He's Stuck so go check that one out first!

"Peter you have to tell us." Tony was practically begging and it was starting to make Peter feel guilty.

It was a week after he'd been trapped under that building, the other had given him space for a while but none of them could stop thinking about how Peter had said it'd happen before.

And it's not like Peter didn't want to tell them, he did. It's just that he knew it would make Tony feel bad and blame himself.

Even if Peter didn't blame him at all.

It was just a bad set of circumstances that's all.

Yet here he was, sat at the kitchen island trying to eat his cereal, surrounded by Earths mightiest hero's about to talk about something that he'd really rather not.

"I don't wan-"

"Want to talk about it. We know." Sam interrupted as he rolled his eyes.

They'd been going round in circles and it was driving him insane, he had gotten people who had been trained to hold information if they were ever tortured to talk easier then this.

"It happened like two years ago I'm fi-." Peter shrugged was half-way through shrugging before he was interrupted again.

"Two years? Didn't I know you two year ago?" Tony looked to be figuring something out on his head before he carried on. "You would have been using the suit I gave you, why didn't Karen tell me?"

"Did I say two years? I meant three!" Peter panicked, shoved a spoonful of cereal into his mouth to him from rambling.

He hoped he wasn't being suspicious.

"You're lying." Nat replied.

Fuck.

He could feel Steve's eyebrows of disappointment™ glaring into the side of his head.

"Pete?" Tony prompted, Peter could see the worry on his face.

How was he supposed to tell him what happened?

That Tony taking his suit away played a part in one of the most traumatic things he's ever had to live through.

"It might've happened when you took my suit away." Peter mumbled, suddenly a lot more interested in the bowl in front of him then anything else.

"What?" Tony gasped. "It was my fault?"

"No!" Peter exclaimed, looking up. "No." He repeated. "It wasn't your fault Mr Stark."

Tony looked as though he didn't believe Peter and Peter knew this was going to happen, he walked right into it.

"Mr Stark there was nothing you could of done." Peter gently placed his spoon in the bowl and tried to look as sincere as possible.

"Of course there was something I could have done!" He yelled, Peter flinched. No one missed it so Tony lowered his voice. "I could have come and gotten you out or I could have stopped it before it happened or I could have upgraded your suit and Karen could have warned you or-"

"Mr Stark none of that would have mattered. He distracted me and my Spidey sense didn't warn me and the building collapsed and I got out. I got out, I'm fine okay?" Peter knew it wasn't going to end just like that but god, did he wish it would.

He doesn't want to talk about it anymore, he doesn't want to think about it anymore, he doesn't want the nightmare about it anymore or the guilt or the secrecy of it all.