The One Where They Try And Find His Identity.

Peter Parker or rather Spider-Man was sat on the rooftop of a random apartment building waiting for his boyfriend, Wade so they could go on their date.

The evening was calm and there, surprisingly, wasn't any crime to stop. He had even ask the AI that he had created.

He was kicking his legs back and forward from where he sat on the edge of the building, he was thinking about swinging around for a bit when he heard the sound of thrusters land behind him.

"Spider-Man we need you to come with us." The recognisable voice of Tony Stark spoke from behind.

Peter rolled his eyes and stood, he turned to face the man as he crossed his arms. Next to Ironman stood Captain America.

He listened carefully to see if he could hear anyone else, from what he could tell someone, probably Hawkeye was sat on the roof of the very tall building a couple of streets away and someone else, he guessed Black Widow was sneaking up the stairs.

"And why should I?" The Spider asked.

"We need to know your identity to know if you are a threat or not." The ever so patriotic man spoke.

Peter once again rolled his eyes, not that they could tell.

"Or what? You gunna have you're buddy over there," he gestured to the building Hawkeye was sat on. "Shoot me?"

They looked shocked at how he knew that, Peter smiled slightly at their shocked faces.

"Or maybe you'll get Black Widow to tackle me from the fire escape behind me." Peter guessed again.

"Wha- How did he know that?" Peter heard a man ask from the other end of what he assumed was a earpiece.

"I could hear him." Peter stated plainly.

"How?" Cap asked. Peter chuckled.

"Super hearing. Duh." He made it sound like it was obvious. "I also know that shield want you to find me because they think I might turn rouge."

"And the fact that they've seen me with Deadpool worries them." Peter continued. "But if you could tell Mr Fury that he doesn't do that anymore that would be great!"

"Aww are you defending me baby boy!" Wade spoke from behind the pair of Avengers, which cause them both to jump.

Peter had heard him coming from a mile away.

"Of course DP." Peter smiled at his boyfriend. "You're late by the way."

"I was getting tacos!" The teen pulled a bag of tacos from behind his back to show him.

"Thank you bab- Miss Widow could you not try to stab me." Peter turned around to face her before she had the chance to do anything.

"How did you know I was going to do that?" She seemed shocked although she his it well.

"Can I unalive her?" Wade asked innocently.

"DP I swear to god I'll cancel movie night!" He threatened, they both knew he loved movie night to much to cancel.

"Fine." He grumbled, he didn't want to risk cuddling his baby boy. "I know it's so unfair!"

"Who is he talkin-" Steve began to ask.

"Don't ask. You don't want to know." Peter dragged a hand down his masked face, he lifted his hand up and caught an arrow that was heading straight for him.

"Mr Barton I would appreciate it if you didn't try and kill me." Peter threw the arrow to the side.

"Did- Did I just miss?" He heard the man from the earpiece ask. "But- I- Wha- I never miss!"