.1

|||||

|||||

❤️ 💬 ✈️Liked by dreamwastaken, mayaxoxo, wilbursoot and others

❤️ 💬 ✈️
Liked by dreamwastaken, mayaxoxo, wilbursoot
and others

coraabbot: Streaming soon! Ft. @mayaxoxo @tommyinnit @wilbursoot @corpse_husband @dreamwastaken @valkyrae @tubbolive @bretmanrock and @jacksepticeye playing among us proximity! don't miss it or else I'm shaving your hair off in your sleep :) that's a threat (:

mayaxoxo lets gooooo!
coraabbot pog pog pog pog

georgenotfound why don't you ever stream with me?!
coraabbot bc you smell :/
georgenotfound excuse me?!

karljacobs_ please don't shave my head
coraabbot better join the stream then :p
karljacobs_ I might just have too
coraabbot as you should

load more comments...

|||||

"HELP! HELP! HELP! TOMMY FUCK OFF! LEAVE ME ALONE!" coraline screamed running into navigation, her yellow among us character lodged in between the two tasks in nav in the hopes tommy would spare her.

nobody believed coraline when she told them tommy was the imposter, why wouldn't they believe her? It's tommy and he was very much still alive after all these rounds...

"IM SORRY CORA! IT JUST HAS TO BE THIS WAY" tommy shouted before the screen of tommy's character killing cora's pops up causing the girl to scream, she stood up from her seat and shouted, she looked back at her screen to see 'dead body reported' pop up.

"tommy... oh no, what did you do" corpses deep voice speaks causing the girl to squeal in excitement.

"YES! FUCK YOU TOMMY!" cora laughed and sat back down looking over at her chat what was sending her 'L's' in chat.

"what do you mean?! i haven't seen cora the whole game"

"right, that's why you were standing over her DEAD BODY"

"alright, i'm voting corpse" cora hit her hands down on her desk and shouted some profanities before leaning back in her chair crossing her arms.

$50 donation - karl jacobs
i wouldn't have killed you cora!

"KARL WHAT THE FUCK! WHY WOULD YO-"

"cora, you're not muted..." valkyrae laughed making cora stop shouting, her eyes widened and her mouth gaped open.

"oops, sorry" cora muted herself and hid her face in her hands while laughing to herself, little did she know karl was sitting in his desk chair watching the blonde girl with a wide smile on his face.

the two had never really interacted with each other... while sure, they had mutual friends but the two never had a full conversation, they were more friends of friends. they, of course, occasionally said hi to each other while on discord but that was the extent of it.

of course they'd both love to talk more and become friends but they were both too awkward to talk to each other.

karljacobs: i'm sorry lmao!! plz forgive me

"maybe i will, maybe i won't! you'll never know... you also didn't have to give me a fifty dollar dono either, thank you for that by the way"

karljacobs: it's what you deserve :)

"are you flirting with me right now, mr jacobs?"

karljacobs: no comment

"cora are you gonna play another round?" rae asked catching cora's attention.

"i might hop off, thank you for letting me play with you guys! it was a lot of fun" everyone whined which made cora laugh to herself, she'd been playing among us for 4 hours and wanted to stream with george, if he was down.

"bye cora" everyone spoke at the same time, cora said a quick goodbye to them all and exited out of among us, changing her screen around on twitch to her just chatting screen.

"hey guys! i might stream for another hour or two, george wanted me to play minecraft with him for a bit so i'll keep the brit happy and play" the chat seemed to like the idea of cora playing with george, they knew the two were good friends and pretty much begged for the two to play together constantly whenever the two were streaming, regardless of timezones.

"i have an incoming voice call with geor-"

"cora!!"

"hi gogy!"