108.

|||||

|||||

"now kiss"

the two were in another among us lobby, the news about the two dating was still fresh within the myct fandom and streamer community, it sparked a lot of conversation within twitter threads, tiktok comments, redit posts, youtube videos and streams.

not too long ago, coraline found herself watching a mizkif stream where he was talking nothing but shit about her and karl dating, karl found coraline in tears watching him say a lot of negative things about just coraline alone.

george, sapnap and dream had to time out a lot of their chat because all the comments were about karline during their rare, one stream a month, stream.

cora called them immediately after they'd finished the stream and apologised profusely for the consistent spam in their chats, which they told her it was fine, there was nothing cora or karl could really do to stop fans from spamming anything.

but this was their first stream with other streamers since announcing their relationship to the public, so all the comments that the streamers would've refrained from saying were now being said out loud and definitely getting a reaction out of their fans.

"please, for me! make a grown man happy, we're besties aren't we? bestie cora please" corpse spoke following cora's yellow among us character through the ship.

"if i kiss him will that make you happy?" coraline asked stopping and turning her character to face corpse's.

corpse gasped and slammed his hands down on this desk "yes! very much" coraline sighed and grabbed her phone, she moved her chair back slightly to give herself some room to stand.

"watch my body and don't let anyone kill me please" coraline opened snapchat and made her way towards karl's main stream room, she knocked on his door and waited for a response.

"hello?" she heard him call out, cora started recording on snapchat and sighed shaking her head.

"can you please hide your screen and turn the camera off or get out of frame please" coraline asked opening the door slightly so karl could hear her properly.

doing as asked, karl moved discord on top of the game and zoomed his camera in so the sides of the room weren't on camera.

"you can come in" cora walked in with her snapchat still recording and waddled over to karl, pulling him away from his set up.

"you sure chat can't see us?" coraline asked, quickly moving to look at the stream and seeing he had in fact changed the camera so they weren't in frame, cora waved to karl's chat with a smile and stepped out of frame again next to a confused looking karl.