.44

|||||

|||||

karl and coraline were sat on her couch cuddling, karl's tears strained on his cheeks. the two were watching spongebob while eating the food coraline had ordered for them.

karl's head was resting against coraline's boobs, listening to her breathing to calm him down while coraline's hand running through karl's hair as she kept her eyes on the television.

"you're meant to stream tonight, yeah?" coraline asked watching as karl linked his hand with hers, karl brought the back of her hand to his lips and planted a kiss before replying with a 'mm-hmm' and nodding against her chest.

"i'm meant to but i'm not sure what i'm gonna do with my set up" karl sounded frustrated and upset — rightfully so — which made coraline frown, she shook her head and squeezed his hand.

"just use mine, i don't have a stream planned or anything so you're good to use it" karl lifted his head to look at her and smiled thankfully.

"you sure?"

"of course, i'm sure" the two leaned forward pressing their lips together for a short and meaningful kiss.

"you're the best" karl looked at the time on his phone and hummed to himself. he had an hour and a half before he had to go stream, an hour and a half with his favourite person.

"i'm really happy with you" coraline told karl out of nowhere, she meant it though. karl made her so happy, he made her want to be better, he made her want to smile a little brighter, laugh a little louder, dream a little bigger.

"you are?" karl asked sitting up, he looked at coraline and smiled at her lovingly. coraline returned the smile and sat up as well.

"i've never been happier" karl tackled cora into a hug and started leaving kisses all over her face, cora laughed and wrapped her arms around his shoulder the second he pulled her into a hug.

"you make me really happy too"

|||||

coraline, maddy and katie were all sitting around in the warehouse waiting for the boys to return from out of state, they'd been driving for 10 hours after giving jimmy's 40 millionth subscriber 40 cars to give away, one of which was karl's new car that he'd gotten after jimmy destroyed his car.

so the girls were waiting to get the boys so they wouldn't have to drive exhausted and unsafe.

"so.. i'm sure karl would've told the guys while they were away so i'm just gonna tell you guys, karl and i are —"