.72

|||||

|||||

honkkarl | karl
rara just met my parents for the very first time and she's already best friends with my mom... i've been replaced :(

userjacobsss | user
replying to honkkarl
why tf is she meeting your parents?

usermanifold | user
replying to honkkarl
AYO?!

userinnit | user
replying to honkkarl
AS SHE SHOULD! /hj

coraabalt | cora!
replying to honkkarl
true
|
|
honkkarl | karl!
replying to coraabalt & honkkarl
WHAT THE HONK?!
|
|
coraabalt | cora!
replying to honkkarl & coraabalt
i've stolen your mom, dad, brother, chris AND corpse
from you :) next is sykkuno
|
|
honkkarl | karl!
replying to coraabbalt & honkkarl
GIVE THEM BACK >:(

|||||

laura and cora ate their food listening to the three boys bicker backs and forth about what the best video game was, nathan was adamant that mario kart party was the best while sean argued that kingdom heart was, and karl.. well he was indecisive, he liked a lot of games — dislikes a lot too but proceeded to argue his point anyway.

when the boys happened to ask laura and coraline for an opinion or to chose what was best the two would smile and nod, acting as if they cared when they really didn't.

"do you have any clue about what they're on about now?" laura asked leaning over to coraline, cora looked at laura and shook her head, equally just as confused.

"i couldn't tell you" cora whispered watching as karl and sean playfully argued.

cora then decided to steal a bit of karls food and eat it while making eye contact with him as he watched her in disbelief, his mouth parted in surprise while coraline giggled and ate the mouthful.

"excuse you?" karl asked, his eyes darting from his plate to coraline.

"it was nice" coraline confirmed nodding her head and taking a sip from her drink, karl glanced at his parents and sean who were watching the interaction before turning back to coraline.

"yeah — i know, that's why i got it, nimrod" karl joked, he took his fork and took a mouthful of coraline's food and ate that happily "mines better" karl boasted making coraline shake her head and roll her eyes.

"you wish" karl gasped and poked coraline's stomach making her squeal and flinch, karl knew coraline was ticklish, especially there.